Video drivers crash sometimes during game

"
Valhurien wrote:
1.5g ram

I don't think that's what you played it on considering 2GB of RAM is the BARE minimum requirement to play the game. It won't play on anything less... and even 2GB is extremely hard to run PoE with.

Edit: apparently, it IS possible to play with less than 2GB.. but I still don't think it would really run well.... especially now.

4GB is really the recommended minimum.
Last edited by Drakier on Aug 28, 2014, 12:42:27 AM
Right, now it's not possible with CoC Discharge spam everywhere and those pregger mobs.

Pre CoC I was legit playing on a rig with a yordle core processor, 1.5g ddr1 400 mhz ram, and the same gfx card I'm using now.

Now I have more cores, more ram, same card, now with gfx crashing. I've ran a 2 hour benchmark on my gfx card so I know without a doubt it's not faulty. That leaves only 1 other variable, and that's the PoE revision.
To check if you have same crashes as me, check inside C:\WINDOWS\Minidump there should be minidumps files.
"
aliggato wrote:
To check if you have same crashes as me, check inside C:\WINDOWS\Minidump there should be minidumps files.

That's not necessarily the best indicator or comparison... minidumps are created for a lot of things.

A better indication would be the contents of the minidump being similar/same, or even better... comparing the Windows Event Log errors of the crash... the module, error code, etc.
Last edited by Drakier on Aug 28, 2014, 2:05:28 AM
"
Drakier wrote:
"
aliggato wrote:

That's not necessarily the best indicator or comparison... minidumps are created for a lot of things.

A better indication would be the contents of the minidump being similar/same, or even better... comparing the Windows Event Log errors of the crash... the module, error code, etc.

yes I know all this, but let's do it step by step, first find his minidumps and then analyse them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info