Yue's Puncture Bow build 'The Sniper' (Versão em português adicionada)

Versão em português adicionada
any possible way you could post a leveling progression for us noobs? the tree is all over the place and knowing where to head first and what is a priority would be very helpful rather than guessing. =)
@Shazmo ok, passive progression added
does tooltip damage include if enemies are moving? and how do u lvl?

can you recommend any low level stuff for lvling?
Last edited by eirstryder on Jun 15, 2014, 5:27:22 PM
@eirstryder nop, tooltip dmg doesn't calculate the puncture dot, therefore doesn't show the extra moving damage

I lvled this L93 ranger with this build only, it's very easy. No need for life nods and life leech in early lvls as you kill boss easily.

I would recommend getting this gear while lvling: mana leech paua amulet, coral rings with add physical damage, wurm's molt leather belt, foxshade. Keep rolling +add physical damage in the fastest and strongest bow type you can find.
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Jun 15, 2014, 6:13:47 PM
"
feyith wrote:
"
marcosyy87 wrote:
...can't reach like 100k tooltip DPS...

Ta-da! :D (I need to move a few points around in order to grab Entropy.)

Spoiler

As for build input, why do you spend points on Frenzy nodes when I see no charge generators in your setup? A little rerouting would get you way more stats.

Cool idea using it for groups though. I'd be worried about stray pierces hitting a physical reflect and 1-shotting me.

Edit: Entropy does not appear to affect the bleeding tool tip?

What bow your using?
nice dps =)
Just a good old 5-link Lioneye's.

Those stats are party buffed though. I actually ended up dropping all my crit multi for Eldritch Battery and Arctic Armour.
Another reason for using Anger over Wrath is that burning causes monsters to flee.

Flee=Running=Increased puncture damage.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
Another reason for using Anger over Wrath is that burning causes monsters to flee.

Flee=Running=Increased puncture damage.

yeah true

but i'll probably use hatred in next league as it scales better with 300+dps harbinger, do higher dmg from non-critical hits and anger/wrath will be nerfed
"
feyith wrote:
Just a good old 5-link Lioneye's.

Those stats are party buffed though. I actually ended up dropping all my crit multi for Eldritch Battery and Arctic Armour.

i wont recommend lioneye for this build at all, this one needs harbinger or decimation to work. lioneye IMO will scale better with atk speed, added dmg, phys dmg and frenzy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info