Season Eight, Event 24: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Lifesprig Unique Item (60 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pillar of the Caged God Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Berek's Pass Unique Item (10 available to be won)
dont know how did you guys manage to do this but desync on this particular race was worst I have seen so far
Had an impossible lvl 12 zone. Ridiculous pack size and LMP Vaal constructs + dischargers. Couldn't run past, couldn't kill, couldn't do anything. What am I supposed to do?
A long time ago, on a Wraeclast far, far away...
I restarted several times, each time i died because I desynced back into a pack of mobs....
last 2 zones were terrible so had to go very very slow and finally run out of pots and died
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Dem pots brought me to lvl 17.48 sadly no lvl 18. I was very chill this race still never got that high in endless ledge before :P
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
3 zones with plumed chimeras, 1 with devourers, 1 with evangelists. Had to relog once but at least I didn't die :D Caught a lucky break at 50 minutes with this:

i ran into 5 zones with arc, and 1 with discharge. whats the point of having arc on monster pool for this race type? offscreen unavoidable insane dmg shock stacks.... its already bad enough in the game itself
got some nice gear, got to level 15 in the last few seconds, nice run :)

Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
In the listing of players I am the 10th Shadow, yet on the rewards page I am marked as the 11th. Who should I contact to try and resolve the missing point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info