[1.2.x] DPS-Melee XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI (video)- DOM(Palace)-Piety(Shrine) nov 2014update

Well, i ended up with 4% one after selling almost all my stuff:D But the only problem I have is mana after adding 5th link with faster attack(wasnt able to get 3 reds on my chest). Not even 4% mana leach seems enough for over 2 attack speed wpn. I suppose i will have to get more pDPS wpn somehow. Otherwise im 74 and the spec is awesome.

Spoiler

In case anybody would have some better wpn than mine to sell, msg me and see if i can get enough currency:)
Last edited by nikeyla on Jul 14, 2014, 10:20:06 AM
this is normal, to compare this while lvling, get manareg on gear, later with enough dps 2%mana leech are enough+60% manareg, prob atm is the low dmg i think, for lvl up i would chose a soultaker :)
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
Thank you for sharing you build .
I dropped this item last days , I always used pure caster build , axtually an incinerete three dragon build and I don't understand melle / sword things.
Can you suggest me to follow your build using this sword?
I would like an Atziri capable char , 'cos with incinerete buidl is almost impossible :-)

Thank you for your time.
Andrea

There is a problem with the link for the passive skill tree for the marauder build. When you open it, it says it is for duelist. And yea, that marauder build is the same as the duelist one... So can you fix this please? Its a bit confusing :)
"
There is a problem with the link for the passive skill tree for the marauder build. When you open it, it says it is for duelist. And yea, that marauder build is the same as the duelist one... So can you fix this please? Its a bit confusing :)

iam sry for that :) i was just to lazy to click all passives from marauderstartpoint again, but the passives still hit marauderpoint, so i decided to post the duellisttree here as well.

iam sry to confuse you :P

What bandits did you take?
Any thoughts about how could this build work in 1.2? Im kinda bored of ll st, so Id like to go back to something like this.

And did u try that uber atziri? U said ur testing it. And what dps could it be wiht legacy ST?
Last edited by nikeyla on Aug 19, 2014, 5:37:25 AM
"
nikeyla wrote:
Any thoughts about how could this build work in 1.2? Im kinda bored of ll st, so Id like to go back to something like this.

And did u try that uber atziri? U said ur testing it. And what dps could it be wiht legacy ST?

i didnt tried uber , but im sure its possible

huge dps updates with 1.2 patch have a look

Hi, do you think it is viable to use a spell instead of an attach to use aegis? i.e. freezing pulse to utilize the high maximum cold resist. Or SRS a skill that does not need many nodes to be effective. WIll those spells produce a higher damage output?

What is your opinion on this?

Thank you.
some update skill tree for 1.3? ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info