[1.2.x] DPS-Melee XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI (video)- DOM(Palace)-Piety(Shrine) nov 2014update

"
"
TheWarIsOurs wrote:
Hey lookin for alittle help I only have about 15k dps with my wep and stuff. surely it couldnt only be the Sword that gives me this low of dps + Im using 5l but no rarity or anything.

Maybe it is my wep and rings or whatever.

Skill tree is the same as yours just missing a few non damaging nodes at top of the tree. Any help

try conc effect instead of added fire ;) and your sword are close 2 330 pdps its just fine

yes, take con. effect. porvides much more dmg,
2nd with 5L you are missing meleedmg on full life (much dmg boost)
3rd make all your gems 20/20 , then you'll have more dmg
4th gloves with 16% attacksspeed as i have would give around 1kdmg
5th belt with phys dmg would give much more dmg
6th rings can have more dmg nodes, but is not a must have, same for haste still not lvl20

at all your gems, gear isnt max or doesnt provide much or any dmg nodes, and yes 6L the chest would give you meleedmg on full life.. dont know which passives you took atm and which lvl you are
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
*added new aura axe tree
*added playstyles
*added more

Hello, please excuse my bad english.
Thank you very much for your guide, I like the style of play very much.
However, I have a question about how you behave in chaos dmg, poison and bleeding? In my current gear which is my safe dead have you possibly tips for a fan?

My Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Caelô on Jul 2, 2014, 9:47:55 AM
"
Caelô wrote:
Hello, please excuse my bad english.
Thank you very much for your guide, I like the style of play very much.
However, I have a question about how you behave in chaos dmg, poison and bleeding? In my current gear which is my safe dead have you possibly tips for a fan?

My Gear
Spoiler

hello first of all you should use 2 flasks with "remove bleeding" use alternations on your flasks till you have it
#
chaos dmg you can use atziri flask and rest does your lifeleech :)

but dont camp into chaos clouds :D

So, should I use a BoR if I don't have a 6L or just 5L my armor and ignore the bringer?
"
Pallas wrote:
So, should I use a BoR if I don't have a 6L or just 5L my armor and ignore the bringer?

From what I have read a cheaper alternative if u cant afford a 6l is BoR. But u will want to get the LEGACY one since there is a difference in faster attack.

My Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by obscenely on Jul 10, 2014, 5:11:29 AM
maybe its just me..
but.. i found this under Marauder build..
why are all the skill trees for Duelist?

maybe i didnt read it fully or theres just something i dont understand.
english is not my strongest.

usually its easy to convert builds to other char, but this time the skill tree aint even close to Marauders.

sorry if im wrong, but shouldnt this then be listet under duelists?

love the build btw! looks freaking awesome!
-cheers

Oh shi*** im sorry !!
I missed placed the marauder for the tempålar starting position ! sorry!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
Last edited by RagnarLogbook on Jul 11, 2014, 6:25:46 AM
Hello, I rly like this build and playstyle, but I wonder if this works fine even with 2% replenish aegis or its a huge nerf. Im fairly new in this game and dont have 30+ex for the 4% one. Will be miracle if i will be able to get enough currency to make this work:)
"
nikeyla wrote:
Hello, I rly like this build and playstyle, but I wonder if this works fine even with 2% replenish aegis or its a huge nerf. Im fairly new in this game and dont have 30+ex for the 4% one. Will be miracle if i will be able to get enough currency to make this work:)

I am using the 2% personally with a legacy BoR (Got it for like 12 ex and decent rolls) and it's going okay. I'm finding that I need more health and am starting to branch out for more health nodes than are in the build. I think the original build has less than 100% added health and I'm aiming to get it to about 140 - 150 range.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

"
Pallas wrote:
"
nikeyla wrote:

I am using the 2% personally with a legacy BoR (Got it for like 12 ex and decent rolls) and it's going okay. I'm finding that I need more health and am starting to branch out for more health nodes than are in the build. I think the original build has less than 100% added health and I'm aiming to get it to about 140 - 150 range.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

And here's my current skill tree:

Last edited by Smooshfaced on Jul 13, 2014, 7:27:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info