2H Cyclone tank [150K buffed // 8.500 HP]

You're low end damage on your axe is higher than most peoples top end...I'm curious what your dps would be with an average weapon.
video would be nice and a list of pro and downsides, and what map mods you cant do...but im guessing it will be all in the guide :)

"
guvnor wrote:
You're low end damage on your axe is higher than most peoples top end...I'm curious what your dps would be with an average weapon.

Tried with a wings of entropy(292pdps only) and I had around 30 000tooltip, which ofcourse isnt insane but a 2h with more than 300pdps shouldnt be too hard to get

"
video would be nice and a list of pro and downsides, and what map mods you cant do...but im guessing it will be all in the guide :)

Yeah it will be here for sure :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 18, 2014, 8:07:17 AM
I didn't understand the "tank" part of the build :P
"

High hp, regen, res, armour mitigation and 11sec immortal call. Also heals from low hp to max in few seconds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
nice strong looking build gotta love regen

me and scott have been working on a similar build but with the #1 crit staff

hes just waiting on atzri glove and i think it will become op
"
"

High hp, regen, res, armour mitigation and 11sec immortal call. Also heals from low hp to max in few seconds.

I didn't see any Life Leech in your gear/tree, that's why I asked that.

You use BR and Atziri's flask to survive, right?

Just to clarify my 4 months experience doubts.
"
"
"

I didn't see any Life Leech in your gear/tree, that's why I asked that.

You use BR and Atziri's flask to survive, right?

Just to clarify my 4 months experience doubts.

I am not using the atziri flask anymore, just used it before for fun though changed it. Now I'm rolling dual lifepots, forbidden taste, topaz and ruby flask. But yes lifeleech comes from blood rage
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
nice strong looking build gotta love regen

me and scott have been working on a similar build but with the #1 crit staff

hes just waiting on atzri glove and i think it will become op

Yeah with the staff it's better to go crit as it has higher crit chance than axe, gale song I suppose?
It seems pretty strong, I'll be waiting for videos(hope Atziri included).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info