2H Cyclone tank [150K buffed // 8.500 HP]

I've been having trouble with this build.

I'm lvl 84, my tooltip DPS is only at 11k, and I feel squishy in 72 map parties. How did you get your armour so high? And since I don't have 6L, would concentrated effect be better than WED or added fire?

I've followed the passive tree, but yet to get Iron Reflexes and the added max resists. I wonder if your gear and gem level/quality is really the deciding factor for an extra 20k DPS and 2000 armour.

Please take a look and advise! Thanks!

My gear
Spoiler

Character sheet
Spoiler

Also, faster attacks doesn't change Vaal Cyclone's tooltip DPS. Are you sure it applies? (hard to test)
"

I'm lvl 84, my tooltip DPS is only at 11k, and I feel squishy in 72 map parties. How did you get your armour so high? And since I don't have 6L, would concentrated effect be better than WED or added fire?

I've followed the passive tree, but yet to get Iron Reflexes and the added max resists. I wonder if your gear and gem level/quality is really the deciding factor for an extra 20k DPS and 2000 armour.

My gear
Spoiler

Character sheet
Spoiler

Also, faster attacks doesn't change Vaal Cyclone's tooltip DPS. Are you sure it applies? (hard to test)

Your survivalbility is heavily rely on Life gain on hit, and you didnt have it link to cyclone. I suggest you remove web and replace LGOH, and spin through mob packs like a boss :D

And yes, Conc effect give ALOT of damage. It's definitely best in slot with a 5 link. But you will want to get a 6l asap, even a mediocre 6l could do way more better than a 5l.
"
Your survivalbility is heavily rely on Life gain on hit, and you didnt have it link to cyclone. I suggest you remove web and replace LGOH, and spin through mob packs like a boss :D

The OP didn't have LGoH linked to his normal Cyclone. I understand that it would increase my survivability, but at the cost of DPS, which I'm already struggling with. The OP stated that even without his uber mirror axe, he had 30k dps with Wings of Entropy. I can't understand why my 400+ DPS axe still puts me at 11k tooltip.

"
And yes, Conc effect give ALOT of damage. It's definitely best in slot with a 5 link. But you will want to get a 6l asap, even a mediocre 6l could do way more better than a 5l.

I do think Conc Effect would help a lot. I'll have to try to get a 6L soon, but their price is out of my reach. I can't get a mediocre one because I can't go less armour - I have no idea how the OP has so much.

OP, please respond?
"

My gear
Spoiler

Character sheet
Spoiler

You have decent hp, armour and good resists so I can't see any problems there. And the reason I don't use LGOH is because I rather use blood rage, and from what I can see with your life regen + chaos resistance you could easily sustain a blood rage, which will give you lifeleech+frenzy charges. And use Conc effect over wed, the damage increase is ridicoulos
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
IMO problem with this build is that it has been post by OP with a gear value of 500ex which almost nobody in game can afford.
why not wrecking ball instead of fell the weak ?

you would lose just a few % of damage, less than 10 i think, but you pick up a major attack speed bonus.
"
sfrattini wrote:
IMO problem with this build is that it has been post by OP with a gear value of 500ex which almost nobody in game can afford.

5.5k hp no chest and -15% mings and 30k tooltip with wings of entropy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
You have decent hp, armour and good resists so I can't see any problems there. And the reason I don't use LGOH is because I rather use blood rage, and from what I can see with your life regen + chaos resistance you could easily sustain a blood rage, which will give you lifeleech+frenzy charges. And use Conc effect over wed, the damage increase is ridicoulos

OP, thanks for responding. I swapped out faster attacks for conc effect and my dps went up to 15.4k. I can imagine your 30k with Wings of Entropy must be from having faster attacks in a 6L with all gems 20/20 and frenzy charges from blood rage. I'd switched to warlord's mark since it gives 1% more life leech without the chaos damage, but will try going back to blood rage.

But I'm still baffled by your armour. You have a total of 2106 from your gear. With 6 full endurance charges for +24% phys dmg reduction, that's still only 2611. HOW is it 8369 without auras??? This is a significant factor for the tankiness of this build.
Last edited by LiveNPC on Jul 2, 2014, 3:52:56 PM
Skill tree for 1.2 please:D
something ish

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfxfP_ZI7w4nL-OfvJ_3TXYrQXTBBCSbgIrrCVbZAecnIAmWNuiE2ZBsqZSHaoTvYSEFLWBLeu907b6nbmkTTGRSME9AoMCmiiJ89cDzW68Y23TxIWBKfYd2Z6D8xd0NTZIj9qOK7g5W-o19ZKMaVRiRUEcUIKcwZacwdyb4lZviYTpSFHH46-oY9zJyqayqwBpZ81n-9lXlvU4yGjinhJBVMolX4uw4FE0Es6IAqWjvfIM48B8CceNqNun60maeFm8kquRRm1gx-3_jhxlsFvxLJ-0=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info