What is the first game you've ever played?

I think it was Peeka-a-boo with my mother.
Link to the Past NES
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
1971: Star Trek ran on a HP Mainframe... 1 color.. green or amber depending on your monitor. Graphics? Who needs them?! LOL

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Pac-Man on Atari 2600 was the first videogame... I'm sure you didn't just mean game, to a child, anything can be a game.
I don't have much of a clear memory of my childhood, but I think a safe bet would be Duck Hunt on the NES.
The first game I played on PC was probably Xatax or Prince of Persia, good old days..
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Pitfall on the Atari

First PC game was Wing Commander. :3
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
We used to play D&D by dialing into a bulletin board (BB) back in the day, if you mean "online" game.

Video game, pong? I guess or some Atari game
Last edited by Aier on Jul 16, 2013, 10:24:15 AM
"
TheKleen wrote:
I don't have much of a clear memory of my childhood, but I think a safe bet would be Duck Hunt on the NES.

What happened? :D

For me the first games i remember playing much were Bubble Bobble(C64), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (C64), Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (DOS).

:D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
The first game I remember playing is Spyro. The original for the PS1.

Damn, that was a good game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info