What is the first game you've ever played?

Ohh boy, this is a tough one...

I'd have to say it's probably either Super Mario Bros on NES, Duckhunt, Sim City 2000 or Pinball: Space Cadet. I was 4 or 5 years old or something, give me a break.

So, assuming you didn't read the thread title, what is the first game you've ever played (or can at least remember playing)?

EDIT: Actually, it might be Hugo: Haunted Mansion, or that egg rolling game on NES, can't remember what it's called.
huh, what why are you reading hthis?
Last edited by CodeOrange on Sep 30, 2011, 4:18:20 AM
HERO on C64 :(
pac-man and space invaders on the old atari i am showing my age now
Hmmm... Tanks or Mario ;D idk ;D
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
The first game I remember to play (I mean really play, not just waved around) was "L'aigle d'or" (golden eagle) on a Thompson MO5 (6800 based home computer from early 80s).

That was a terrific game, allmost 3D (lol), with a few allmost RPG contents (water/stamina management, ...) that were really cool stuff.

It was developed by an independent french guy and I think it never went to be known outside our borders.

Dudes, if you never played l'aigle d'or, you really missed a bit !
:^)
I think it was either close combat, the neverhood or monster truck madness on my families old gateway pc.

I'm not sure which is the first game we put into the system.

Damn, I cans still remember it now and how the whole pc actually even smelt. Thats nostalgic.
I have to agree, that really is a hard one. I am sure, the first game I played was on the C64 of my cousin or my brother, since the one I got for myself later, was the used one of my brother, but since that was approximately 25 years ago I don't really remember which was the first one. I guess it was either Boulder Dash or River Raid, but it could have been any other game.

And yes, I started to play computer games before I started to go to school.^^
Last edited by Saebelzahnspringmaus on Sep 29, 2011, 9:26:57 AM
Oh wow....I can't remember the very first game I ever played...but ones I remember owning/borrowing were: Mystic Towers, Mario is Missing, and Jill of the Jungle.
Single Player: Freespace 2

Multiplayer: Runescape ^.^
Console- Atari Demon Attack
Computer- Daggerfall or Quest for Glory 4
Multiplayer- Everquest I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info