Blueprints for [Fusion] so you can build a guild like this...(Edited 2-1-15)

^
^
^
^
^
Hi there. do you thing this idea would be viable in hardcore leagues? How would you deal with the loss of equiped items with character death?
"
HardCoreHodor wrote:
Hi there. do you thing this idea would be viable in hardcore leagues? How would you deal with the loss of equiped items with character death?

I believe the equipped items and your character gets transferred to standard, upon death, and you start over on a new HC character. The items, which are in the guild stash and your personal stash, would remain on HC, in order to assist members and new characters on HC.
Yeah, i know that, but do you think that in a HC league the item-providing for members should work diferently, as people will die and lose the items? Do you have any sugestion on how to do it?
"
HardCoreHodor wrote:
Yeah, i know that, but do you think that in a HC league the item-providing for members should work diferently, as people will die and lose the items? Do you have any sugestion on how to do it?

That's the problem-the items will go with the character. You're guild will have to be good enough to absorb this loss. It would be imperative that your members are generous with donations and understand that they may be one way to Standard. I find that this type of guild attracts the most generous players and if a HC guild like this starts, I don't see a problem with resources being depleted faster than they come in. It's all about being a team and supporting each other as much as you can. I think this kind of guild, on HC, would do very well, despite the item loss due to death thing. I would love to see an HC guild for new players start up. I think you'll be surprised at how fast your resources grow, if you start one. Good luck if you do!
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info