Blueprints for [Fusion] so you can build a guild like this...(Edited 2-1-15)

Screw it I'm bumping. I hate just bumping threads. I feel like such a forum cheater! I'll most likely be adding some more stuff today or tonight for those of you who are watching this thread because you want to be a noob king like me. Also corrected 4 months to 3 months to get everything together. Hitting self in head like V-8 commercial.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jun 10, 2014, 2:17:46 PM
Your guild is quite similar to mine, as we actively recruit new guys to help em out and share gear. However, we wish for people to stay, as my guild is meant to be more of a social center, where people can chat freely about anything and everything, as well as play PoE together. So, my best wishes to you Fusion, and hope you can wish the same to my guild: Solar Ascendance.
"
HasuKishi wrote:
Your guild is quite similar to mine, as we actively recruit new guys to help em out and share gear. However, we wish for people to stay, as my guild is meant to be more of a social center, where people can chat freely about anything and everything, as well as play PoE together. So, my best wishes to you Fusion, and hope you can wish the same to my guild: Solar Ascendance.

Are you guys on Standard? If so, maybe we can work together.
I updated for 6-11-14 Topic is point drive to raise points for guild.
Took a much needed break today. Back to business...
Just added a few more paragraphs and edit-ins to this. Please review to check them out, if you're following this post. Good luck people!
Updated a few things, including today's log.
Took the day off since it was Sunday. I'll work on this more later today.
I decorated with some pretty pirate pics. Also made a log entry.
Log entry for last night and today posted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info