1.1.4b Patch Notes (Hotfix)

I have no Connection to the Update Server; Client does not start up...

Error Message:

"unable to connect to updating Server"

Errors is known from here since Yesterday, 5th June 2014, ~ 17:00 GMT+1 (Germany)

How can i fix this? Am i able to fix it?

EDIT !

Error fixed...

I copied the whole Data from the "path of Exile" Game Content, uninstalled the game, reiinstalled it and copied the Contend over the fresh installation Data..

Now i was Able to connect to the updating Server and i can log in again ;-)

Last edited by Thrombozyt on Jun 5, 2014, 11:47:43 AM
Sweetness
Noticed my client got an update yesterday when I started. Was there an unlettered hotfix to the hotfix?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
---------------------------
Connection Failure
Error: Failed writing received data to disk/application while downloading http://patch205.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/1.1.4.3/CrashUpload.exe
ОК
guys this is hard come on someone show us how he dowloaded it by vedio this my holiday before prepare for next exam
Getting a
unable to connect to patching server Error
I did the update it was completed then that error above shows up
I uninstalled and reinstalled still wouldnt let me log on
is there a way to fix this?
What was the 121MB patch today guys ?
I bet they fixed 6s, map drops and stuff like that... seemed like last patch changed a little bit more than just uniq drops

+palace map bug I hope
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Jun 13, 2014, 6:17:34 AM
So... I can't run the client, despite having 1.1.4b written in the bottom right corner.

It says - "Login Error. There has been a path that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile."

Restarting, of course, doesn't do anything. It shows, sometimes, for a brief period, a download and it stops - so it doesn't seem as if the update was actually downloaded.

Now what?
"
Thrombozyt wrote:
I have no Connection to the Update Server; Client does not start up...

Error Message:

"unable to connect to updating Server"

Errors is known from here since Yesterday, 5th June 2014, ~ 17:00 GMT+1 (Germany)

How can i fix this? Am i able to fix it?

EDIT !

Error fixed...

I copied the whole Data from the "path of Exile" Game Content, uninstalled the game, reiinstalled it and copied the Contend over the fresh installation Data..

Now i was Able to connect to the updating Server and i can log in again ;-)

Can you be more specific on what is "path of Exile" Game Content is? I wouldn't want to lose my saves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info