When will we have Puncture skill turned into Support gem?

it's irrelevant, either way you implement a gem like this and ST will outperform any melee counterpart with it.

That's just how it is. . .
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Maybe because it's 'spectral' (which I read as pretty much the 'ethereal' that EK actually isn't) the ST should be exempt from this bleed potential somehow. I'm sure it could be done.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Maybe because it's 'spectral' (which I read as pretty much the 'ethereal' that EK actually isn't) the ST should be exempt from this bleed potential somehow. I'm sure it could be done.

It can be done, but it would either revolve around

A) massive weapon overhaul overall (i am looking at you crit dagger ST)

B) rework of the gem system currently in place (this in turn will create community instability)

Both cases require a lot of work/effort, which cannot be justified for adding a "single gem".

Well personal opinion obviously. . . anything is possible but i consider it highly unlikely.

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Posts like this make me glad that players aren't designing this game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I dunno, are you completely against a DoT support?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Boem wrote:
Oh look he's back with more ridicules suggestions...

Bummer. . .
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
if it wasnt of my suggestions you wouldnt have Ambush chests and plenty of other features
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
if it wasnt of my suggestions you wouldnt have Ambush chests and plenty of other features
The design of chests with mods which was finally realised in Ambush league predates both the closed beta of PoE, let alone your account creation, by a significant amount.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The design of chests with mods which was finally realised in Ambush league predates both the closed beta of PoE, let alone your account creation, by a significant amount.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

#REKT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info