CI LIGHTNING STRIKE - FREEZE BUILD

hi there cery. how is the testing going ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Going well but I am having issues getting DPS to the level I wanted. I am aiming for about 250k+ with buffs. This is less about the gear and more of a tree issue.

Part of the problem is that a lot of good phys damage nodes are away from witch es nodes. But I am working on it and should have it done by this weekend.
Planning to try this tree:

Playing my life crit LS build - I really love the freeze potential with that build. So I have tried to build around that in this new CI build.

Lightning Strike is one of the best skills to use for freeze apart from Glacial Hammer - because you can shock easily which now gives a 50% more increase to all your damage (cold etc.) If you use Elemental Weakness, it will benefit both your lightning and cold.

I want to test this tree out with one of my level 80 Witch's and try and get her to level 90 for this build. Accuracy is not super high. I took some aura reserve node and I think I should be OK with Hatred and Discipline auras.

My goal would be to be able to perma-freeze Palace Dominus both forms - at that point you could do double Dominus with any damage mods quite easily.

Atziri cannot be frozen, so for those fights you would have to rely on leech and your ability to play at range with Lightning Strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info