[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

Followed ur first tree skill, tehre is nothing which buffs ur bereks grip and EE you need also for more notorious proc: frenzy charges. I again ask it:

- How u leech the HP, cos u dnt take flasks and grip it take some seconds on a big group, but if you make critic it fills more faster you hp spehre. But i stil dnt figureout how u do it. You changed ur volls to 3G1R2B ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
I almost never used the 3G2B1R Voll's. As I told you it's coming from both the ring and the belt.
If you have everything same or better how can you have only 1.6k hp ? There is something wrong.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Updated for 1.2.1
up
Last edited by Xanvast on Sep 6, 2014, 1:33:45 PM
Last edited by Xanvast on Oct 23, 2014, 11:19:34 AM
Please update the passive tree!! this is awesome build thx
What is the Bandit choices for all??
Last edited by Xanvast on Nov 24, 2014, 7:16:02 PM
I have made some changes. Someone posted a comment that made me realize that the build could be better if going melee. This way I would get rid of one of the most important drawbacks : the aiming. Hitting moving targets with barrage can be a nightmare sometimes. So here is what I have changed. I took the dodge and more survivability back, the tree is essentially the same as the original but speced in daggers.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcFtQceDkgRlhOeFm8aOBpsHNwfAiSqJP0o-ilPLR8t0jBxNj02xTbpOkI62EGWRXxGcUlRS3hMs1AwUUdVS1XGXfJfKmHiYqxjQ2SdbIxvnnBScFZw1XcHd_1-M3_Ggh6DCYPbhX2HE4nTjAuMNo2_jmSP-pAbkFWTJ5UglS6Xl5itmhOcpJ2qna6io6R4pJGnCKeErrO0DLQ4tMW2-riTuXzB1cHzwuzQ9dQj2CTbC9te29TdqN7442rjhOQi5RnnVOvk6-7r9ew47LDw1fId96b79f_e

The new items :

Barrage is replaced by Cyclone in the main combo that stays the same. This is for single targets. As for the rest, the combo is the following :

Pure fun, beauty and efficiency all in one.
Some adjustments have been made for support of this new main skill, blood rage, frenzy and doedre's elixirs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info