[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

Well actually what he means is that voll's protector is so much better than pcoc to generate charges, as it generate 1 charge per crit, when pcoc generate a charge per action that is rolled a crit. For example, with barrage + gmp, either you don't roll a crit and the 8 projectiles won't crit, or you roll a crit and then the 8 projectiles will all crit (well actually that's not totally true since accuracy check can still mess up with this, but with 100% chance to hit it would be the case).

Then what happens is that voll's protector sees 8 crit => it generates 8 charges.
pcoc sees 1 action that crit => it generates 1 charge (well actually not even one charge, 0.72 as you reminded yourself).

Then you have to take into account that your spells also crit:

Voll's protector will generate 1 charge PER ENNEMY touched by a crit discharge for exemple, when pcoc will generate only 0.72 charge, cause it only count 1 crit action.

That still means that it can be usefull to have pcoc against bosses, as you are touching only one ennemy, but you have to remember that your ice spears and your barrage are generating charges also.

In the end i really feel that 90% of the time at least life leech gem should indeed be much better, but as you don't have insta leech (the atziri gloves would be absolute OPness in here), having more leech than what you already have probably won't change a single thing because of the cap. It is to note, though, that quality on the life leech gem bypass this limit by a large amount, so my opinion is => life leech with no quality = 0 utility for you / ll with 20% q => really strong. But as long as you don't have insta leech, all this is helping but is no total insurance against reflects.

You could also go yolo and put stuff for dmg in there, like increase crit strikes (really really nice increase in dmg) or conc. effect, but the -30% aoe maybe could hurt then.

Also, how can you crit all the time with so few crit chance... I would really like to know...

And how did you made that money? Is it just because it is standard?
Thank you for the analysis.
The crit chance shown is uncharged. With 9 Power Charges it's +40.32%. They are recovered almost instantly with the Ice Spears, discharge criting (which is at almost 95% chance too with 9 charges) etc...
Currency took time, efforts and risk to gather no miracle recipe here.

Edit: Btw I got a new belt
:D
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Jun 19, 2014, 11:38:32 PM
"
Edit: Btw I got a new belt

Verified
:D

More dmg ^^ :p

"
With 9 Power Charges it's +40.32%.

Yes. That's what i mean,40%=> you should not crit every time you attack but it seems to be the case, so i don't know...
Nice discharging build.
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
Nice discharging build.

Thanks ;)

I have made a new reliable setup that's high range and really fast to clear packs.
"
Xanvast wrote:
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
Nice discharging build.

Thanks ;)

I have made a new reliable setup that's high range and really fast to clear packs.

I just like the skill discharge. Need to get Mjolner. ..
I am currently working on a combo that deals even more damage.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jun 26, 2014, 5:45:31 PM
Why have you got elemental equilibrium? Berek's makes your wands do lightning damage...
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
Why have you got elemental equilibrium? Berek's makes your wands do lightning damage...

It is for sure best to deal only physical with barrage but it's hard to avoid the added elemental. The most important are what spell elements you are using : ice spear makes it -50% for lightning and fire damage from discharge.
You can use another ring without the added lightning to make cleaner resistance penalties on ennemies for all coc phases.

I posted an update for the build on the bottom of the original post with new improvements and information.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jun 30, 2014, 12:20:15 AM
Your Berek's Grip grants Life Leech while Freeze, then maybe you should use Three Dragons mask?
Then u can replace Ice Spear to Cons Effect, Crit Dmg, or much more...
IGN: JarRa_hello

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info