The Explosive Buffalo (33k ar, 93%alres, MJÖLNER, LOW LIFE, RF, PASSIVE BM, NEW ATZIRI VIDS)

"
therabbi wrote:
Can you expalin to me why Saffell's Frame is such a great shield for this build, i just got it and it is sick :))

That shield is the best for this build, i think, here are the advantages:
- +5 to max res
- spell block
- some spell damage and allres

RotP just gives 26% block vs attacks, which doesnt really matters, my physical reduction is very good. Only positiv thing in that shield: better regen, so I only use it on half regen/vulnerability maps.
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Tomorrow Ambush league end and i can try this build! :XXXXXXXX
So atm i my time to play is very low, but lvl 94 is done now, so:
- tree is updated, I tested EE, and i found it works great, so i use it:)
- I made video for Atziri, and the 3 bosses
- still dont tested über, and as i stands now, its impossible for me to get all the organs, too many time it takes:)

new Atziri map videos:

3 Bosses

Atziri Queen
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jul 17, 2014, 12:16:08 PM
Waiting ur update, atm ur build sound rly good for make uber atziri. Thanks
Wow rly nice build. Atm i'm playing the rainbownuke version and i wont swap till they fix snapshot. I love so much haste and i don't want to drop it for grace since i feel good with immortal call for physical dmg mitigation. And i also love leap slam :p

Btw the only thing i don't really like is that you didn't grab arcane vision.
I'd rather drop elemental equilibrium influence and clear mind.
And i think that lightning strike in clearing map is way better. Of course molten strike on bosses.

Oh and also one question: why those boots? Are they really that strong?
Last edited by manu91xd on Jul 22, 2014, 6:34:04 PM

its for % str u gain 1 node str
"
manu91xd wrote:
Wow rly nice build. Atm i'm playing the rainbownuke version and i wont swap till they fix snapshot. I love so much haste and i don't want to drop it for grace since i feel good with immortal call for physical dmg mitigation. And i also love leap slam :p

Btw the only thing i don't really like is that you didn't grab arcane vision.
I'd rather drop elemental equilibrium influence and clear mind.
And i think that lightning strike in clearing map is way better. Of course molten strike on bosses.

Oh and also one question: why those boots? Are they really that strong?

I'm happy, if u like it;)
- Haste is also usable, but replace it freom determination is better, than from greace. U will still have ~ 20k armour.
- Now i have 2 gem for switch: Increased Area Effect (linked with the attack skill) and the Elemental Weakness gem (i can replace it for Lightning Warp --> for mobility). So with LS, u dont need Increased Area Effect, u can take the Elemental Weakness here, and u have one more place, maybe for Leap Slam:) And still u can switch Molten Strike for bosses.
I play Molten with Increased Area Effect, couse its really good for packs/vs bosses too, especially with EE, and i dont need to switch any gems.
- Arcane Vision is nice, but not necessary for me, this build can be played even without monitor ehheeh, ofc. joke, but its a very safe build;)
- Those boots for STR/Chaos resi/movement speed... maybe a good rare can be better, or if i can get better gloves with chaos resi, maybe i can switch it for Rainbowstride.
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jul 23, 2014, 5:04:02 PM
How are you achieving so much armor? Aren't you wearing mainly ES gear? Are you running Grace+Determination? Even then, it doesn't seem like that could get you to 33k. I'm just asking because when I make a guy wearing full armor gear, I still can't get as much armor as you are.
"
Meridin wrote:
How are you achieving so much armor? Aren't you wearing mainly ES gear? Are you running Grace+Determination? Even then, it doesn't seem like that could get you to 33k. I'm just asking because when I make a guy wearing full armor gear, I still can't get as much armor as you are.

check my gear and the tree
Need test on uber :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info