The Explosive Buffalo (33k ar, 93%alres, MJÖLNER, LOW LIFE, RF, PASSIVE BM, NEW ATZIRI VIDS)

I see... I was convinced that Inner Force didn't increase RF self-inflicted damage (as of patch 1.0.2 Fire/burning damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage). My bad
I will be able to remove Vitality now. :)
this build can do on Ambush?
I am playing this build on Standard Cause i Just got the epic Gavel drop for me in a lvl71 map and i had all the legacy items form last League! I wanted to ask the question about mana managment or in this case health that we use for our spells i am having to use flasks all the time cause regen is going to my Energy Shield 100%, is there something i am doing wrong or is this the way it works! i am only lvl77 scion!
"
kenqminh wrote:
this build can do on Ambush?

i think yes, but somehow u must get endurance charges, so + gems are needed, and ofc with discharge it will be resolts less damage (about 2/3 damage vs packs, 1/2 damage vs single)
Or no discharge-->2x arc--> still less damage..
So I'm sure, it can works, the main idea can be used, but the build will change.

"
therabbi3 wrote:
I am playing this build on Standard Cause i Just got the epic Gavel drop for me in a lvl71 map and i had all the legacy items form last League! I wanted to ask the question about mana managment or in this case health that we use for our spells i am having to use flasks all the time cause regen is going to my Energy Shield 100%, is there something i am doing wrong or is this the way it works! i am only lvl77 scion!

making RF

u must maximalize your ES compared to life: with 4k ES and 1k life RF hurts more, than 6k ES and 1k life
max your fire resist:
- base 75%
- legacy shaffel 5%
- tree 4%
- lvl 23 Purity of Fire 5% ,this have +81% increased effect ---> 5*1.81=9,05%, so 9%
its 93% fire resist
dont take Inner Force
get some regen (Shav ring is needed+ some nodes from tree too)

If u miss something, u still can increase your regen, just switch Rise of the Phoenix shield, or u can use Vitality aura instead of Determination.

Other ways to get more resist:
- get 102% increased effect from tree (this will need Inner Force too) +1%
- corrupted amu +1%
- corrupted chest +1%
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jun 22, 2014, 4:37:08 AM
You need a Life gain on hit gem supporting your main attack skill.
And around 200hp pool after reserving auras. Prefer a lvl 1 attack skill.
"
tatane wrote:
You need a Life gain on hit gem supporting your main attack skill.
And around 200hp pool after reserving auras. Prefer a lvl 1 attack skill.

I have 230 life now
- lvl1 Molten Strike costs 43 life (5l) the 6l here is optional, i use now Increased Area of Effect gem -> 65 life
- Blood Rage 37 life
- Immortal Call 61 life
- Ele Weakness 46 life
- have 2xDivination flasks, but its very rare to use them, just becouse i dont have the life to do anything
Thanks so much for the quick reply i did not see you using a lvl1 atack skill had mine at lvl18/20% lol no wonder i had to use flaks! Thanks again :)
Could you update your item's, and gem's, I'm having a problem with my energy shield sustain yet i have 440 regen per sec...yet im forced to wear ROTP instead of saffell's
"
Rowne wrote:
Could you update your item's, and gem's, I'm having a problem with my energy shield sustain yet i have 440 regen per sec...yet im forced to wear ROTP instead of saffell's

My itemz are updated yet, i use exactly, what u see now. I have 418 energy shield regen (without Vitality), so i think your problem has other reasons. I have ~6200 Energy shield now (or ~5900 if i switch EE via 12%ES node).
Maybe your fire reisst can be the problem, i have 93% with Shaffel. But till u cant outregen with Shaffel, Rise of the Phoenix is a good option.
Can you expalin to me why Saffell's Frame is such a great shield for this build, i just got it and it is sick :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info