VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Heya man, I'm no expert I've just started a build similar to this one but I would suggest if you remove 3 life nodes from scion life wheel and use them on the life near Devotion notable in templar area you get 5% more life 20 strength and 5% inc buff effects on you. Of course they might be your future plan but I thought I'd drop the suggestion.
Hey guys, level 60 playing Bloodlines atm and doing great. I just found an Exalt and was wondering should i buy Belly of the Beast or Doomsower Lion Sword?

Thanks.
So I'm playing this in HC.. I'm level 55 and don't have enough regen to support 4L Cyclone. Guess I'll just level up more.

My question: How do you survive with only 3k-4k armour? Why didn't you take Iron Reflexes? I mean i run around 3.5k armour (max. Res, 3k HP, 2k Cleave DPS) with Determination in Act 3 Cruel and I feel like I can't progress anymore. I will get killed in Lunaris if I go down there.
Last edited by LakaiScorten on Dec 19, 2014, 6:09:40 AM
Hey VictorDoom,
Thanks a lot for the build. Im doing a variant of thia build using static strike and a slightly modified skill tree. Im only lvl 40 atm but i allready got your Sword and was thinking of going for Devotos helm and Belly of the beast. Do you think thats a good match? As a side note thank you immensly for your sword we really needed it! Made me very happy to see it ingame :D

Wanted to ask you what do you think the ideal 6l would be for Static strike?
I was thinking going Static + LGoH + BM + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys + Multistrike
I am unsure how WED would be? Or is there a way to fund the attack with mana? using phys leecehed as mana perhaps??

Thanks a lot in advance :)

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Hey, im happy youre enjoying it, your build is on the right track and your gear is very nice altough you should try to get higher life rolls on it, especially on your amulet and ring

"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey guys, level 60 playing Bloodlines atm and doing great. I just found an Exalt and was wondering should i buy Belly of the Beast or Doomsower Lion Sword?

Thanks.

I would buy belly of the beast, i have a feeling Doomsower is going to drop in price since the sword is not very rare

"
LakaiScorten wrote:
So I'm playing this in HC.. I'm level 55 and don't have enough regen to support 4L Cyclone. Guess I'll just level up more.

My question: How do you survive with only 3k-4k armour? Why didn't you take Iron Reflexes? I mean i run around 3.5k armour (max. Res, 3k HP, 2k Cleave DPS) with Determination in Act 3 Cruel and I feel like I can't progress anymore. I will get killed in Lunaris if I go down there.

I didnt take iron reflexes because armor is not really useful considering i use cwdt setups, your HP seems pretty low since you get like 190% increased life by that level, normally you should be able to run cyclone by then, i suggest your farm catacombs until you get better gear

"
Sithkae wrote:
Hey VictorDoom,
Thanks a lot for the build. Im doing a variant of thia build using static strike and a slightly modified skill tree. Im only lvl 40 atm but i allready got your Sword and was thinking of going for Devotos helm and Belly of the beast. Do you think thats a good match? As a side note thank you immensly for your sword we really needed it! Made me very happy to see it ingame :D

Wanted to ask you what do you think the ideal 6l would be for Static strike?
I was thinking going Static + LGoH + BM + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys + Multistrike
I am unsure how WED would be? Or is there a way to fund the attack with mana? using phys leecehed as mana perhaps??

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I dont think devotos is worth it, the loss in life and resistances is just too high and the dps increase is not worth it in my opinion, im very happy you like the sword :D

I think the best would be Static Strike-BM-Multistrike-MPD-WED-Faster Attacks, life gain on hit is not really worth it with static strike

Im not sure if its possible or not to run it on mana, but considering the mana cost of static strike i spretty low, it could work, but you would have to sacrifice an aura to use it
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 19, 2014, 4:55:58 PM
Rolling this build in HC, got to level 81 by dominating everything with my eyes closed. This build is extremely strong and well rounded, I feel immortal.
Bought belly, felt like 500 extra life on my 6,2k life pool is not even worth it when I am always at 100% life with crazy att.speed and leech. Sold the belly for a double price and I think I will buy a carcass jack.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Yea Bells is bad with so much Increased Life. You can use Lightning coil for defensiv or Tabula Rasa for 6link or Carcass Jack for the aoe.
I was concerned with trying this build because even with a 6L sword and level 91 you only have 30k dps

But now I'm at level 65 with only 4.3k dps and it feels much higher than the tooltip suggests, somewhat how 10-15k would feel with another melee skill.

Is it possible tooltip doesn't reflect actual dps?
I know about movement and hits per spin blah blah blah, I'm talking about raw numbers here.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Cyclone attacks twice per spin, I think the tooltip is wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info