Feeback: Small tid-bit regarding Eyefinity/Nvidia Surround

Ok, ok the big day has arrived - we are released on steam - and from a fellow Australian, can we get some love in regard to this request :) Oh and congrats on Stream and launch!
I played a beta and finally gave up because of the triple monitor support...out of the box its perfect minus moving the UI into the center, please please allow this and the game would be great to play.
I have been incredibly neglectful of both this thread, and the game. I promise not to be from here forth!

I'll message some devs, that hopefully somehow still have the same forum accounts from 2011!
~Bumping.
Yeah, I was gonna lay down some dough for one of the packs - but I haven't seen any feedback about this issue, and it makes it almost unplayable, because I can't keep an eye on my health etc.

I also started a thread on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238960/discussions/0/792924952382053849/

cheers.
Yes, same here as well. I believe I had a short conversation with Rory sometime back in 2011 and he mentioned my setup -- that he would mention it to their UI person.

I re-sent that conversation with my message two days ago, so here's hoping he gets it!
Bumping once again.
Le bump.
I realize the rest of GGG is probably busy addressing gameplay issues with all the nerfing and what not, but I'd like to think that I can at least get this issue back on their radar.
5th post, and counting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info