Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

"
Veruski wrote:

I can't possibly see this being superior to 5%/10% map quant bonus.

Absolutely, if you are most concerned about the EV of the Fragments, use them on maps.

Instead of mortal fragments (which are already gated behind atziri kills) spawning normal corrupted areas, why not let them vendor for a midnight fragment?
ign: Vixien
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

I can't possibly see this being superior to 5%/10% map quant bonus.

Absolutely, if you are most concerned about the EV of the Fragments, use them on maps.

Indeed. This is for those trying to fight atziri. That's it. Instead of instance farming, you can use them to get a guaranteed zone. Saves time for that player.

If you wish to use them on maps, do so.
This is a great idea. It's basically a retry for a Midnight with megaton of non midnights we all have.

Thanks GGG - nice change.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
"
Wow, AWEsome song. Dubstep version in 3... 2...

gimme like a week, we'll see if i can make it work ;p
also- i sell off my huge collection of spare fragments and log off to see this forum post. awesome.
"
Rhys wrote:

You can also put in multiple fragments to boost the IIQ, just like with maps (in this case, the highest fragment used determines the item/monster level of the area).

Mortal fragment number one...
Mortal fragment number two...
Mortal fragment number three...
Mortal fragment number f - oops I clicked the map machine button
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Chris wrote:
In content update 1.1.4, you can use spare Vaal fragments to open Vaal areas on demand.
That's cool, now we will end up with just tons of trash vaal gems instead of tons of trash vaal gems + tons of trash vaal fragments :)
Edit: but at least this will give us a chance to get some new vaal auras w/o farming low-level areas. Well I guess it's mkay.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on May 21, 2014, 11:26:02 PM
Wow, that's a nice feature but now I feel somewhat ripped off wasting all those spare fragments to get another 5% quantity on other maps *sigh*
Character name is lame, but the tune is great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info