Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

"
Sorbetero wrote:
I hope next patch also features desync fix.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
So.. I guess you're working on the next expansion ! That's cool, i like new contents, even if i didn't kill Atziri yet ! C:
That is very clever, cool! ^^
"
silumit wrote:
"
Sorbetero wrote:
I hope next patch also features desync fix.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

"This is not an exit."
I'll pick up those Dusk/Dawn/Noon's next time.

...maybe.

It is cool, nonetheless.
Zappy zappy.
Last edited by CungPowCow on May 23, 2014, 8:22:38 PM
"
GreatThree wrote:
crappy addition most likely, 66-73lv... We need more 78+ content, low level content is now flooded with maps, corrupted zones and now extra fragment maps. I would say waste of development but we shall see if it drops something good(like midnights maybe).

I wonder who will spend a 15exa worth uber fragment to do a lv73 map, can't see what makes it worth it ^^

+ 1000

Can GGG staff answer this?
I don't understand why people are complaining. I am pretty sure that adding some new corrupted areas don't cost that much development (which would otherwise be a reason to be negative). Even if I think the surplus fragments were already useful for adding more IIQ to maps it is good to have new options.

And yes it is probably extremly stupid to waste the rarer mortal fragments to get a corrupted area. However we don't know, it might be worth it. Maybe that boss drops something special etc.

If it is not worth it to you, then don't do it.

That said I wish were was a way to ghet rid of surplus vaal gems (or ordinary gems as well). Vendor 3 vall gems and get a random fragment? Vendor x Vaal gems and get a vaal orb.

As it is know it is a dissapointment to get a Vaal gem. If it is not Haste or Discipline but they will probably become less valuable when demand are satisfied.
"
Bermag wrote:

That said I wish were was a way to get rid of surplus vaal gems (or ordinary gems as well). Vendor 3 Vaal gems and get a random fragment? Vendor x Vaal gems and get a vaal orb.

As it is know it is a disappointment to get a Vaal gem. If it is not Haste or Discipline but they will probably become less valuable when demand are satisfied.

Yes, Vaal gem should be removed from the reward table of the thing you loot at the end of the corrupted area once you killed the boss.

Vaal gems should drop from common/blue/rare mobs in corrupted area + these area should be bigger.
I like that the corrupted areas are small diversions, no need to make them bigger. The main areas in the game and maps are already large enough.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Skin for Kongor's Undying Rage please...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info