Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

"
Maxwells wrote:
Vaal Clarity, as stated before, no ones really running around with mana problems. Maybe in the early game. A big ''Meh'' from me.

Vaal Skills are supposed to be situational. With Vaal Clarity for example, someone could make a Burst Damage setup for bosses etc. for which he normally wouldn't have enough mana. And I am sure people find other ways to make use of it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Holy shit those wings look epic!!! I promised my wallet I would stop after the supporter packs, but I may have to break it....again...
I just can imagine the impact of the vaal clarity when playing as MF in a party:
divination distillate will be obsolete!

Not cool! MF cullers now needs one more restriction when recruiting people in a party:
-no vaal clarity
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
hope to see Gargoyle wings soon :)
Vaal skills suck another useless gem is useless

Why not add some useful gems that people will use or something better :D
"
Also, more Vaal Skills, yay. Can we maybe get some improvements to existing skills or new skills that are actually useful?

Yup. I hope that GGG not treat another vaal crap as solution for mana management in PoE... which sucks.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Those wings look just as over indulgent as the Seraph wings, personally. Not even close to the kind of MTX I am looking for. Also, if they are not animated they are just going to look silly. Once you throw a back attachment onto the already stiff character animations in PoE it only makes them look even worse.

Clive's point is valid. It definitely needs to be animated. Otherwise, far away from being completed. ∑(゚Д゚)

We were actually discussing animated mtx, earlier. Definitely the next step im mtx progression.

Can't wait for it to happen.

+1! Totally looking forward! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

"
SauceBoss wrote:
but.... but.... now I need to research what skin transfers / head effect will look good with the wings :(

Atziri's armour sets are something that will look very fitting with this new wing MTX. Also, if you've the Atziri's Helm MTX from early competition, that will be more suiting to create a good looking demonic Exile. Alternatively, there's the demon head MTX to buy if you don't have Atziri's Helm. ψ(`∇´)ψ

"
Maxwells wrote:
Also, Chris, What's your say about the hurts people who bought the supporter back pieces getting over shined by wings like these? Feels kinda cheap to just take their money and then ignore them. Real Blizzard moves right there.

Very subjective opinion. But if you get highest tiered supporter pack, you can buy literally almost all MTX in the store now, including future releases. That's win-win. Also, the Supporter Packs' back MTX is still exclusive and cannot be obtained via normal shop. People may think it's under fanciful compared to the new MTXs, but there's no exclusivity in those honestly.

In fact Supporter Packs have more - the Avatar frame and Town Portals. Those are still extremely fanciful and very exclusive, with its own back attachments. No one can buy, unless you're a hardcore GGG supporter! o(^▽^)o
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael