Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Those wings look just as over indulgent as the Seraph wings, personally. Not even close to the kind of MTX I am looking for. Also, if they are not animated they are just going to look silly. Once you throw a back attachment onto the already stiff character animations in PoE it only makes them look even worse.

Clive's point is valid. It definitely needs to be animated. Otherwise, far away from being completed. ∑(゚Д゚)

We were actually discussing animated mtx, earlier. Definitely the next step im mtx progression.

Can't wait for it to happen.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on May 21, 2014, 1:41:43 AM
As good as vaal clarity is it will not outdo vaal haste (best buff in the game).

P.S. I'm not begging for nerfs, on the contrary. Vaal Haste is awesome.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
I'm still waiting for shield MTX :)
;-)
Amagad those wings ! Much MUCH better and in place than the seraph ones, can't wait to get them !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Raise Money for the kids!!! will be buying 2 more support mask when I get on in the morning - Chris I hope You Shave your beard as well as your head I might just buy 5 if you do!
Tentacle Wings ? Hmm.. I don't know what should I think about them.. Hard to say something.
but.... but.... now I need to research what skin transfers / head effect will look good with the wings :(
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
that aura is too powerful imo
especially with increased duration
it might be balanced for lower levels but at high levels
this will most likely be exploited in a lot of ways

but sure if u want to add it anyway then thats ok i guess its the
end of the leagues now and soon a new one starts
i can imagine u will have to make a few exploit fixes tho in the coming month
Vaal Clarity, as stated before, no ones really running around with mana problems. Maybe in the early game. A big ''Meh'' from me.

So those wings will be a feature on the Shavs? I sure hope so because honestly, I'm tired of seeing angel wings everywhere. I fits in D3 due to that game's lore, but it has no place what so ever in PoE.

Also, Ball Lightning Chris, please give us something about the state of that gem. I'm dying to get to use it.
Also, Chris, What's your say about the hurts people who bought the supporter back pieces getting over shined by wings like these? Feels kinda cheap to just take their money and then ignore them. Real Blizzard moves right there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info