[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello,

I just started playing a couple of days ago and would appreciate an invite! Looking forward to having some experienced players around.
"
retaxus wrote:
Hello,

I just started playing a couple of days ago and would appreciate an invite! Looking forward to having some experienced players around.

Forgot to mention IGN: Markowych
Interested in joining when new spots open up.

I just started playing a couple weeks ago. I have a level 72 arc witch on Torment.

I'd love to do some Dominus/Atziri/etc runs. I've started doing low-level maps but I'm just dying too often playing solo.
Hi, I'm very much interested in joining Fusion.
I'm active almost everyday, therefore the activity of your guild is what draws me.
My main character is a level 92 shadow called Snizer. decent gear.
Attached is a video I uploaded of my hideout. I called it, Blackrock Depths
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0E-_txlxvE
If you could message me back so that I know you got this, it would be much appreciated, thanks!
Hey!!

Im very interested in joining.. Im roughly new to poe, lvl 61 witch :D

I was looking for a guild and i think this is the right one for me as im online nearly every day.

My IGN is: SteelMagika, pm me when a spot opens :) thanks!
Sorry about the looooong wait guys! I don't know what happened with our guild leader, but hopefully he gets on soon and we can open up some spots for you guys!
Ugh effort
Hello Guys

Wouldn't Mind joining up if able

IGN Koaam
Hello,

If there is a spot I'm very much interested in joining you guys.

IGN:Gundirs
Hey guys,

Is there any room left yet? Im very interested in joining the guild!

Ign: steelmagika
Hello! :)

Unfortunately, no. We are still full, I do not know what happened with our guild leader, he's been gone without a word for around 10 days now and some of our guild members are starting to worry about the future, but we're patient and hopefully anybody who wants to get into this guild is too!

However, if you are looking for a currently recruiting guild then you may want to look at "Symbiosis"

The guild leader is an ex officer of Fusion who has decided to create his own guild with one other, but has recently gotten quite busy with work if i remember correctly which has led to innactivity within his guild.

He's a great guy and I would definitely reccomend joining his guild if you wish to join one right now :) along with the other reccomended guilds on the first page!
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info