[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hey man, It would be really cool if I could join your guild, Been solo for too long lol. My IGN: InsidiousTamato
Hiya!
I'd like to apply for guild membership, once there is space for me humble self.
It's been a while since I was able to enjoy the merry company of an active guild. I got some 90+ chars and a good in-depth knowledge of the game and the mechanics, I like to discuss and debate ideas and builds and provide help to anyone in need. I will usually be online in-game every night when I'm working and most of the day when I'm free, same goes for TeamSpeak.
So if there's a possibility to join, hit me up ;) IGN: @HastyHobbit // @AThousandLyingWhores
Good day,
Hasty.
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Hi! I would like to join your guild :) Playing would be much more enjoyable with people to talk to. At the moment I'm only lvl 23 and don't know very much of the game. Usually online when I'm not at university or doing school stuff. If it's possible to join whisper me @Iather
Hi !
I'm a 89 SRS Summoner and has been playing for a few months. I would like to make long commitment in a well organised guild. I'm highly active and often do 75+ maps. Please count me in when there's free slot.
My IGN is Katherinic.
Thanks !
Last edited by tuancv62 on Jan 12, 2015, 2:46:43 PM
All invites are out. If I missed you please let me know. The invites can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s). Once you accept, please join us in guild chat by opening your chat window and taking the lower left drop down to guild or use & before your message. Welcome aboard everyone!

*We now have 4 spots open- 239/250 with 7 in the invite que
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jan 13, 2015, 5:42:54 PM
Hi, I'd like to join too. Just picked up the game again since beta!

IGN erdima
Hello and good day. I'm very interested in joining your guild. I have played poe on and off since it started. Hardest part for me is I've played mainly solo and really prefer playing in groups. I love the concept of your guild and would really love to join a great group like you put together. Please let me know when an open spot is available and if you need anything else on my end to join.

Thank you for your time :). Have a great day!
Great recruit message! Definitely drew me in. so yeah i would definitely love to join the guild, i started in beta, and played for a while, but went back to work and didn't have time. Now i have a new job, where i have a lot more freedom, so i raid on wow late nights, 3 days a week, and play PoE the other times =P just getting back into the swing of things, but i would love to have people to talk to, going it solo is only so much fun. Thanks!
I would like to join as well if there are spots available. If not, can I be added to waiting list please?
Censored.
Hey there! Really love the guild name and the philosophy of it, I'd love to join if possible.

My IGN is MeowingtonXYZ and I'm just having some fun on Torment atm and will probably be playing the new SC league as well when it comes out.
Meow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info