ReverendBizzarre: ele cleave templar [6k life, 45k+ dps]

"
Also I don't have hatred on which for some reason raises my dps crazy even though it's physical.

If your weapons have decent base physical damage hatred can be a good damage boost. Once the damage is converted to cold, it then gets multiplied by all your elemental / weapon elemental bonuses.

I actually gain more damage from hatred than I do from haste, but I still run haste instead because of the movement speed.
Last edited by magicrectangle on May 24, 2013, 4:19:52 PM
Is it viable to level as witch version from the scratch ? with no currency

love the video of the witch and i really like the idea of a DW witch. but i jst started playing this game so.....

what´s the leveling point distribution ? go for EB first or which way from the witch tree?
If you're softcore there's no problem with leveling a cleave witch untwinked. The only twink I had for mine was a couple of granite flasks, and leveling was a breeze. Your damage and life will be lower than a templar's early on, but you'll be able to spam cleave easily, which a templar can't do very well until he gets mana leech or blood magic.

My build progression (as best I can recall) was something like this:

17 points

36 points

52 points

71 points

89 points

Current (103 points)
Is it really necessary for a templar to go for Iron Reflexes? Wouldn't it be better to grab all Marauder's HP nodes?

Thanks
"Embrace the darkness"
"
If you're softcore there's no problem with leveling a cleave witch untwinked. The only twink I had for mine was a couple of granite flasks, and leveling was a breeze. Your damage and life will be lower than a templar's early on, but you'll be able to spam cleave easily, which a templar can't do very well until he gets mana leech or blood magic.

My build progression (as best I can recall) was something like this:

17 points

36 points

52 points

71 points

89 points

Current (103 points)

Thanks alot for this.

So far i am 24 and running with Wrath, Anger and Vitality. For additional Clarity there´s not too much mana left yet.

Cant´t wait to get 31 there are coming some major upgrades with new skills.

Gear is just what i get on my way up. So there is a lot of room to get better but so far i am having a blast.

Spoiler
Last edited by RedCap75 on May 27, 2013, 1:56:21 AM
You can level any of the builds from scratch, its really not gear dependent at all, and the gear you need is pretty cheap since its quite common.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
hi great build ı have a question
-Is this build good for PVP?
Be the change you want to see in the world
I would get imagine this build is good for pvp, with high health and high damage, but whirling blades and probably flicker strike would be necessary
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

ı'm a new player.How can ı find cleave skill?I'm level 28 templar
Be the change you want to see in the world
"
Pholos wrote:
ı'm a new player.How can ı find cleave skill?I'm level 28 templar

Start a level one duelist, you pick up cleave immediately from the first zombie you kill. Then run to town, put it in your stash, delete the duelist and use the gem on your templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info