Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I find Immortal call VERY important with this build. I kind of wonder why it hasn't been brought up more or stipulated as very very good. Granted I havn't read every single page and post.
I find 4 seconds ( the usually duration when it goes off, or at least my intention most of the time) to be adequate and going after + endurance charges unnecessary.
If late late game I'm in danger of being one shotted, I will of course reevaluate the charge number.
In my late 70's I care more about the immunity from Immortal Call and less about the mitigation of the charges and it's going well.
Also Ruby flasks with Armor ( or evasion if you have IR) is a must as they are effectivly a health potion, but that's probably a given.

Right now I have almost 5k HP and cast on damage taken goes off when I take 1900 damage.
Enduring cry is high enough that it only takes a couple mobs near by to get a 3 stack. Keep up charges and roffle copter to win!

I got

as a drop too. Perfect 15% IAS for leapslam too! My luck is usually horrible.
(ignore the faster casting. just using an available gem slot till it matters or I care enough to bother)

One of the coolest builds I have ever played. Maybe next to CI Reaver.

This is the best RF build /set up as far as I have found.
rarity gem is over rated and curse on hit quality gem = moar deeps!
When you've done Actions Nghtmare map with 450% rarity nad 101% quantity, and gotten jack squat but bad rares...you stop caring. Though I am running with 101% rarity. Thanks for all your effort Niffler. Very helpful.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2014, 3:10:41 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Can you explain the section about the 5L because I will use a 5L carcass jack (6L too expensive). I need to get a unique with 1 additional curse or what? Because stone of lahzwar with +1 curse goes for 5ex minimal so that's expensive too. I'm confused.

You must have a 6L to double curse automatically.

BM to use the cast using health since you have no mana
LGoH to afford the cast and heal
Curse on hit to cast your curses on hit
elemental weakness curse #1
Flammability curse #2
Cyclone to make the hits.

and it must be these color

You also must have an item or select skill on tree which allows two curses at one time overriding games cap of one curse normally.

All that said build work great with only one curse too. Then you don need item or expensive 6L.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 20, 2014, 4:21:37 AM
"
I find Immortal call VERY important with this build. I kind of wonder why it hasn't been brought up more or stipulated as very very good. Granted I havn't read every single page and post.
I find 4 seconds ( the usually duration when it goes off, or at least my intention most of the time) to be adequate and going after + endurance charges unnecessary.
If late late game I'm in danger of being one shotted, I will of course reevaluate the charge number.
In my late 70's I care more about the immunity from Immortal Call and less about the mitigation of the charges and it's going well.
Also Ruby flasks with Armor ( or evasion if you have IR) is a must as they are effectivly a health potion, but that's probably a given.

Right now I have almost 5k HP and cast on damage taken goes off when I take 1900 damage.
Enduring cry is high enough that it only takes a couple mobs near by to get a 3 stack. Keep up charges and roffle copter to win!

I got

as a drop too. Perfect 15% IAS for leapslam too! My luck is usually horrible.
(ignore the faster casting. just using an available gem slot till it matters or I care enough to bother)

One of the coolest builds I have ever played. Maybe next to CI Reaver.

This is the best RF build /set up as far as I have found.
rarity gem is over rated and curse on hit quality gem = moar deeps!
When you've done Actions Nghtmare map with 450% rarity nad 101% quantity, and gotten jack squat but bad rares...you stop caring. Though I am running with 101% rarity. Thanks for all your effort Niffler. Very helpful.

I'd put spell echo in there you'll double your charges for one cast.
Git R Dun!
"
"Any Weapon with high aps(2.16 max), and a long range will grant u nice LifeGainOnHit + decent leapslaming speed --> EleDMG is nice for procing Equilibrium BUT NO fire DMG!!!"

But you run Anger aura? don't that fuck up Equilibrium when you hit? since your hitting with fire? or doesn't anger affeckt, procing Equilibrium?

About alternative weapon I'm using a claw, yes no leaping slamming around, but i gives me + 20 life on hit and have cold dmg for procing Equilibrium!
Is that a idea if you don't have the catalyst yet and need abit more to stay alive?
Like when your just beginning, and you only just sustaining the degen! It is a very easy weapon to come by! Really helps when you vaal cyclone or just cyclone into packs!

Need more dmg and still don't have the cash for catalyst, fire scepters are nice and cheap, also easy to find, just keep an eye out for scepters!

"
CoreOnCrack wrote:

But you run Anger aura? don't that fuck up Equilibrium when you hit? since your hitting with fire?

Who said anger aura? That would be unideal to say the least.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I'd put spell echo in there you'll double your charges for one cast.

Usually one cast puts me at 3/3, but not a bad idea at all for bosses and exiles!
Ty for reply. So, the build is still viable with only 1 curse?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read through everything. Going to switch to this one later tonight :)
Last edited by anvilgod on Aug 20, 2014, 11:47:19 AM
Guys which skill will you choose for leveling without having facebraker at the beginning ?

Searing bond (even nerfed) will be sufficient till lvl 70 and for farming those 2-3 exalts for rise of the phoenix ?

I'm going for beyond league, so if u wish to play together - message me in game.
IGN: Paproshek
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Aug 20, 2014, 11:47:12 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Ty for reply. So, the build is still viable with only 1 curse?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read through everything. Going to switch to this one later tonight :)

VERY viable. It has steep requirements, but meet them, and it's so effective it will make you giggle like a mad man.

Edit instead of double post: I'm checking out shock nova with a 2nd, lvl 1 CWDT.
Thats a lvl 6 Shock Nova, with increased spell damage from RF, increased spell damage from Supreme Truth. Hit's pretty hard especially considering it's only level 6+1, and it applies Elemental Equilibrium.
I don't "need" to do this as one of my rings is
but hey may as well.
7-133 lightning AOE, BEFORE multipliers isn't too shabby and chance to shock too. Everything dies before shock matters...but it all adds up right? :P more damage isn't a bad thing.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2014, 1:19:34 PM
just trimmed down the tree niffler had to a 104 point build. i feel like the bottom curse nodes are only good for the big one at the end. radius and cast speed are worthless. plus IR is just gonna be to hard to give up unless your wearing all armor pieces which most people cant.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQTjn1W1eWgnL57NC2HvDqcweA28nxRxFCCpbr6KA8ZQR7XyAdz9CxiRNZKkGeLqJa3YvRv6YSEJ9v4KJd-E7xLhtz6E2V4TdO1Bh8auZU0byHrv-egcpzwtFFJDMWBLgscMX8T2TP9HfrZBBS0o-lOlJ-2vbE4qxFjr7pit_EvFiimlJ9Wa4LiTbBbwH0WdpwiHGQSzogBTUo9Gna4UTQJxm6EabIM499d4LxZv73ysmBhqJKo6WHzlNulVxlgH42qD2w==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info