Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Why not take Holy Fire nodes?
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Where do you get the mana for Cyclone?
Jewelry with -mana and a bit of regen from Clarity.
"
RIP_POE wrote:
Why not take Holy Fire nodes?

Life provides both more DPS and more tankyness, so i generally dont take %dmg nodes.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
Zenpath wrote:
Where do you get the mana for Cyclone?

4L lvl 1 cyclone has almost no mana cost, so the rest reserve is already enough for me.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Hi,

About Elemental Equilibrium... I don't understand this thing.

Will "Add % Fire Damage" trigger the +25% resistance to fire? For Example, like Kaom Heart Chest Piece.

What about Added Fire, Cold or Lighning to weapon damage... will this trigger Equilibrium as well?

Or this Elemental Equilibrium only triggers with elemental skill effect?

Waiting for reply,

Thanks

"
firebird2014 wrote:
Hi,

About Elemental Equilibrium... I don't understand this thing.

Will "Add % Fire Damage" trigger the +25% resistance to fire? For Example, like Kaom Heart Chest Piece.

What about Added Fire, Cold or Lighning to weapon damage... will this trigger Equilibrium as well?

Or this Elemental Equilibrium only triggers with elemental skill effect?

Waiting for reply,

Thanks

Elemental Equilibrium is applied via on-hit effects. Mouse over your cyclone skill on the skill bar, if it says it deals any sort of non-fire elemental damage then you're fine.
The image above shows cold and lightning damage, this means enemies hit by cyclone will gain 25% resistance to cold and lightning but lose 50% fire resistance. Righteous Fire is not an on-hit skill so it will not overwrite the Elemental Equilibrium applied by Cyclone.
Hi,
Do I must use jewels or i can run this build without them, just asking.
"
Warr1orM wrote:
Hi,
Do I must use jewels or i can run this build without them, just asking.

You can run this build without jewels
Write random stuff here
Hello Niffler, I have a few questions

When using Kaoms heart, how do I get a 6 link cyclone?

if I have multiple curses, can I link 2 curses to cyclone? Like Cyclone + curse on hit + 2 curses? What is a easy way to dual curse enemies, should I just manually cast one or both of the curses? is it also possible to not use curseo n hit with cyclone and use a 'normal' cyclone setup and use herald of lightning + curse on hit + both curses?

What 3/4-link cyclone setup would you recommend (for kaoms heart?) and could you update the main thread possibly with the items you're currently using on your RF build? all the items are very old (still has cwdt + enduring cry. haha)

sorry if I bother you too much. any answers would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info