Etup Builds N Gears!

Mjölner
Spoiler

READ THIS

After the block changes honestly the builds completely fucked you're auras are going to be jacked stat requirements are going to be super difficult hp is going to be much lower and overall shit is fucked up. You can probably gain phase acro now which is nice but with everything so fucked it's honestly hard for me to make a min-maxed build without playing it so this is basically something relatively close to what i'd do but you're going to have to make minor (or major) changes based on your gear and level.

With Rainbowstrides / Lazhwar / Rathpith you are going to want near max rolls and probably around 60~ real block to get sb cap now. I considered maybe running 1-2 rumis instead of going max block and keeping them going at all times which might be a better option and then change the build up but some people might not enjoy this. Anyways gl hope it helps - TEXT WALL

Witch/Scion Tree
Spoiler
deleted for now

Bandits = Oak, Kraityn, Kill

Gear
Spoiler

Leveling: Started as flameblast till around merciless then respecced fire nodes to ball lightning/arc shit until going full arc. Honestly Flameblast is OpieOP so can use it until whenever you want.

Ci Crit Reave

Spoiler
Tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zapKU7P

Bandits: Kill, Kraityn, Alira

Gear
Spoiler

Update 12/18/2014 - Patch 1.0.3d
Remade the reave build will do mjolner when i can.
Deleted the old builds (caster stuff / bow etc..) not going to update them so just cluttering it up.
Last edited by Etup on Feb 1, 2015, 6:52:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 4:29:53 PM
How do you get a Legacy Rainbowstride on a new 2 week league?
"
MartinDeShade wrote:
How do you get a Legacy Rainbowstride on a new 2 week league?

that is not a legacy rainbowstride, they buffed it back tho but to a lower values than the original one.
Looks nice! =)
Thanks for posting the tree, I had been wondering how you had built the character. Good luck for the race. :)
Etup,what is your dps with arc?
Fox Build! GG
Why only purity of lightning and ice?
Last edited by Jindac on May 14, 2014, 9:16:06 PM
"
Jindac wrote:
Why only purity of lightning and ice?

updated thread, was using it at the time instead of purity of elements because i only needed cold res. Ideally id drop elements and run grace but thats not happening atm.
what the fuck elemental equilibrium? what?
IGN: Napp_Sleepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info