[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Got a 4link cyclone now I rushed to act4 and it's GREAT... it just feels weird to cyclone since you can't change direction midway through, any advice on controlling it?
Also I'd highly recommend double strike and frost blades for leveling it's really easy

edit:also the essence sap wheel (4nodes) right above iron reflexes is awesome to combat mana problems and once you got the unique axe you can just regret them with the points from quests
Last edited by Lorgres on Jul 14, 2015, 2:20:22 PM
Can someone tell me which 5 flasks to use?
iam using this flasks
hi bro the build is better than ever.
i noticed that "Melee damage on full life" gives more dps than "weapon elemental damage"
what you think about it?
which one you remmend? and why one instead the another one?
greetings
"
xRodragoNx wrote:
hi bro the build is better than ever.
i noticed that "Melee damage on full life" gives more dps than "weapon elemental damage"
what you think about it?
which one you remmend? and why one instead the another one?
greetings

Your life is never full while using blood rage :)
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I have 1 question. I am pretty new to this game, I am following this build closely and building my cyclone duelist. I finished normal and cruel without helping bandits? Does that matter? Will I be able to experience this build fully as I should without making completely new character and helping each bandit?
totally fine.

there is a recipe where you can reset your choices with the bandits which costs 20 regrets, so you're never stuck.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Is only Oak's +16% phys dmg worth using regrets? Is it must or I will be fine with skill point allocation? Should I go for skill points or help in merciless? :)

Thanks!Your build is the best!
Just saw this build and am considering respeccing into it with my wiped character because I thought it was cool. I'm wondering if the build benefited from the 2.0 Awakening patch or if it got weaker at all.
IGN: TrulyRighteous
One more question. I have started few days ago, in Warbands. I have just realized how expensive this build is, probably one of the most expensive ones. I am around lvl 60+, but I don't have 50 exalts to drop on full build. Should I gear up in rare gear? And which pieces should I get first from these uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info