[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Great guide, but sorry if I have a noob question as this was not covered in detail under the main post. How does the bino+snakebite combination grant such huge life regeneration? The description on Bino states killing enemies grant life regen to allies, does it also refer to self?
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
xiaozozo wrote:
Great guide, but sorry if I have a noob question as this was not covered in detail under the main post. How does the bino+snakebite combination grant such huge life regeneration? The description on Bino states killing enemies grant life regen to allies, does it also refer to self?

Yes it applies to self.

The mechanics:

At full frenzy charges (3) snakebites starts poisoning enemies.

The initial hit that poisons the enemy causes 10% of hit damage as chaos per second for 2 seconds, 20% total. We get this damage back to us as life regen.

So at full frenzy, which is almost all the time, every hit gives regen, so as long as targets are alive, you'll always be regenerating health.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
why do you stack life regen from tree?

does it have any interaction with bino regen effect?

i have an idea about not taking passives in mara area and armor+liferegn and taking skill duration for manual IC casting
"
alt0172 wrote:
why do you stack life regen from tree?

does it have any interaction with bino regen effect?

i have an idea about not taking passives in mara area and armor+liferegn and taking skill duration for manual IC casting

I stack life regen to counteract the degen from blood rage. At 4.6% the degen is low enough to feel comfortable with no chaos resist, or get 30% from anywhere and completely negate it.

The 10% life leech from blood rage adds to the already considerable life regen from Bino's.

I'd like to see what you come up with and I'll add your ideas to the thread.
Double post
Last edited by fiqst on Dec 30, 2014, 6:43:53 PM
The downside of Blood Rage is that it only leeches phys. damage. Which is just a small part of the full damage.
The entire damage is so huge that even the small part that is physical is more than enough to cap leech. Besides, blood rage gives good dps.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Any recommendation to substitute soul taker until i can take it?
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

The only reason to use a soul taker is to be able to use a full dps 6L cyclone.

You can replace a dps gem, either WED or added fire, with blood magic instead. That way, you're free to equip any 1h weapon.

There's no specific weapon nodes so any good crit weapon would work well. My suggestion is a Doryani's Catalyst, as it scales all your buffs (hatred, P2L, HoA, etc). Whatever weapon you use, the most important stat is high crit chance.

"
fiqst wrote:
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

The only reason to use a soul taker is to be able to use a full dps 6L cyclone.

You can replace a dps gem, either WED or added fire, with blood magic instead. That way, you're free to equip any 1h weapon.

There's no specific weapon nodes so any good crit weapon would work well. My suggestion is a Doryani's Catalyst, as it scales all your buffs (hatred, P2L, HoA, etc). Whatever weapon you use, the most important stat is high crit chance.

Hmm, i am level 61 main character and to find soul taker in this level is a bit hard, followed the rt path to more flexibility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info