[1.3.0] 90% cold Glacial Hammer Duelist - with videos!

Nice build. Though ultimately molten strike is better at freezing than glacial hammer
"
BearCares wrote:
Nice build. Though ultimately molten strike is better at freezing than glacial hammer

Ok I'm intrigued. How is MS better?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Thanks a lot to share this amazing build. I will try it :D
What about using 2x same unique maces?
That might work pretty well too, but you lose out on 10% block chance, and you only gain a small amount of extra damage (80-100% compared to 75%). It would probably make your tooltip a bit more accurate though. I guess if you really really need 3% life leech, have the currency, and can't get your hands on a properly corrupted prismatic eclipse, it would work.

Also, wow Kolp, those are some nice Hrimsorrows!
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
kolp wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

Ok I'm intrigued. How is MS better?

The balls give you a free multistrike and melee splash, combined with crit and shock stacks the cold damage you can deal is massive and you don't even have to be in melee range, not to mention point blank giving u even more boost

It's a nice build. But glacial hammer is an inferior skill to molten strike for every conceivable purpose. And I can't help but feel if he swapped in a dagger as his main hand weapon for moltenstrike he'd more than double his deeps and still freeze just as often due to crit.
I didn't found in your post anything about quest with bandits can you post it somewhere or answer me just to be sure.
"
Picek wrote:
I didn't found in your post anything about quest with bandits can you post it somewhere or answer me just to be sure.And why not cold dmg instead of cold penetration .
Oh, completely forgot about the bandits.

I think it went something along the lines of:
Life, skill point, skill point. I can't remember though.

The damage reward isn't all that useful. As I have said before, this build has buckets of increased damage from gear, so an extra 12% (?) won't actually add a whole lot of DPS to your attacks.

I could see taking the power charge for the third reward. It'd be a pretty small crit chance improvement overall however, and I think an extra 6% life would be a better investment.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Hey, great to see what you've done with this build :) I've had something like this in my head for a while and it's cool to see it come to life (not to mention featured on the front page of the PoE site). Awesome stuff :)
Quod efficax non stultum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info