[1.3.0] 90% cold Glacial Hammer Duelist - with videos!

"
Goods040188 wrote:
Hey Guys! Been building a duelist with glacial hammer but I thought id give the right side of the tree a fair shot. Here is a 105 point tree, the only thing I am really questioning is if even going for block chance is truly worth it and if so, I will have to lose some crit chance for it.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks Guys!

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I'm currently focusing on my current build, a Three Dragons freeze proliferation Templar.

Anyway, the tree looks really good, I especially like that massive amount of life nodes you were able to take! A couple of thoughts though:

- You think it's possible to get some reduced reservation somehow? It might be difficult to get Hatred, a herald, and a defensive aura all at the same time otherwise.

- Fingers of Frost cluster is really close, I'd say it's worth the trip. It'll make freezing bosses a little easier.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
great post, i think im gonna try something like this soon
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I will use this build for cut-throat event :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info