10 Reasons Why Dark Souls 2 > POE

Let's compare two games in completely different genres! Yay! Brainless argument.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Let's compare two games in completely different genres! Yay! Brainless argument.

Well he does make a great point, why can't i build a refinery with a harvester in this game ??? gotta get that spice!
"
Kaptainpuha wrote:
"

Well he does make a great point, why can't i build a refinery with a harvester in this game ??? gotta get that spice!

Spoiler
Not enough minerals.

It would be funny if you could move your character in dark souls with your mouse. Then it would be closer to starcraft, because you would need to have high apm.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 10, 2014, 7:07:07 PM
"
Ten. Pages?!

Wow.

you seem so suprised...

This intrigue me.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Play DS2 for a year or two... then come back and tell us how much better is was. You're comparing something that's new and shiny to something you've devoted at least a year to. Even if you turn out to be right, it will be win/win because we wont have had to put up with you for a year.

I have 000's of hours in the souls series and ~2000hrs in POE.

Wait wait wait.

I'm only up to page 8 of 10 in this thread, but are you saying that you haven't actually played Dark Souls 2 yet?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Just passing through, don't mind me.

Spoiler
I SAID DON"T MIND ME!!!
Comparing any two(or more) games like that thread - dumbest thing.
"
I feel genuine pity for papes. These 'ninjas beat knights anyday11!!1' type arguments are cute when the people involved haven't yet lost all their baby teeth, but just kinda sad otherwise.

osnap! Its a wrap.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Off topic thread :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 10, 2014, 11:30:12 PM
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Top 5 reasons that Mortal Kombat 2 > FIFA 2014

1. Combos

2. Fatalities

3. Less soccer balls

4. Atmosphere

5. Cyborgs

Yeah but to be fair, Mortal Kombat 2 is greater than most games ever made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info