Angelic Mask (Child's Play Charity item) is now available!

"
Ithilien wrote:
Got mine!

On a somewhat related note, I had never noticed the stupid bowl cut the Shadow has:

HAHA

Yeah, the Shadow's hair is terrible.
Had to grab this for the kids!

Whee.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
Do i see right that a donation on their website can only be done by PayPal ?
So is it possible to buy more mask at one time (i don't see that you can purchase more than one in a time)

You can pay by credit/debit card once you've chosen your amount and click through to the PayPal website. The link is below where you would login to PayPal.

Not sure why Child's Play doesn't let you know that on the front page...

"
geradon wrote:
hospitals supported by childs play are located in the US by a whooping 95%. has there been no nz based charity organisation to choose from?

If you zoom out on the map there's one in Auckland: Starship Children's Health.
I was going to buy it but then I found out its for a good cause. I am not really a bad guy but I have to stay in character since I role play one online.
Is this like the valentines weapon or thanksgiving hat I purchased? Where its limited edition only so far as the next time it's available?
IGN: Narbays
Got 2, one on the wife's account and on mine. I would link it in here but i do not know how. :( Can't wait for the race tomorrow, we are pumped and ready to die. ;p.
Last edited by Kenthros on May 9, 2014, 9:25:04 PM
To link items on forums
When you're logged into the website click on your characters name, located on the top left. This will open another screen with tabs, open the microtransactions tab and click the item and it will link the code if you have an open reply.

I'm glad to throw money at GGG for no reason, it's nice to have a reason this time.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?" I keep getting that when i click on the helmet. At first i thought it was because i was editing my post to add it in but i tried it here with a new post and still the same thing.
Kudos to GGG for participating in this charity. I bought my mask today to show my support; and will continue to do so anytime they host an event like this in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info