[1.2.3] Hurricane Katrina *UPDATED*

"
Amiag wrote:
take static blows

Probably wouldn't be worth it, I doubt shocking anything other than whites would be possible and they are no problem whatsoever.

"
There's a +2 range dyadus on poe.xyz for 1 ex, it shouldn't be much of a problem to get 2 of them, run anger and wrath, and get some decent dps.

Not a bad idea, but I lose 1 weapon range per weapon if I switch to 1H axe. Besides, it doesn't really matter, this was built to burn a few orbs on some giggles, I was just interested how far will it ultimately go so I'll probably keep trying to get two whites per sword even though it will hurt my dps.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
go do 74+ maps and see if ur OP build works.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
yuriy wrote:
l2r:
"
- But what is it actually capable of?

Nothing spectacular, clearing low maps effortlessly and that's about it, damage gets too low later.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
yuriy wrote:
l2r:
"
- But what is it actually capable of?

Nothing spectacular, clearing low maps effortlessly and that's about it, damage gets too low later.

low maps can be cleared in any build. woot is the reason for all of this then?
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
yuriy wrote:
low maps can be cleared in any build. woot is the reason for all of this then?

it was done for fun, particulary huge cyclone radius, also, l2r.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
I have to admit, that sceen full of bones looks nicer than just bloody gore, if you will have some free time, do video from some skeleton map, like this island we were on :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
I have to admit, that sceen full of bones looks nicer than just bloody gore, if you will have some free time, do video from some skeleton map, like this island we were on :)

Sure will, I'll post another video as soon as I succeed in getting two whites per weapon, or as they say in Mythbusters - "if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing" :)

You can roll white sockets on it without vaaling... this item was out before 1.1
Interesting range on cyclone but build seems extremely low damage - this is just based on what i see in the video. im worried your char will end up doing the "spin until they die of old age" trick in a 6 man party.

the build looks nice and is defintely different (unique snowflake: cheeeck).
"
goat4dinner wrote:
Interesting range on cyclone but build seems extremely low damage - this is just based on what i see in the video. im worried your char will end up doing the "spin until they die of old age" trick in a 6 man party.

the build looks nice and is defintely different (unique snowflake: cheeeck).

Heh, make that '2 man party', the contribution is next to none if you don't count making enemies swing at you fruitlessly as you're almost impossible to kill... actually you're killing more frames in everyone's GPUs than enemies :)

I've put this on hold until I manage to find two good onehanders that rolled +2 weapon range, preferably rapiers. You wouldn't believe how hard is it to find any, people vaal nothing except crap uniques and jewelry. Respeccing into 2H with atziri's disfavour would lose only 1 base range thanks to longer reach of 2H axe, but you know, have you seen the price on the thing? Brutal. It might work with wings of entropy but I'd need to corrupt it myself, they're cheap but considering the odds I'm certainly in no hurry to try it.

Last edited by raics on Jul 8, 2014, 9:14:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info