Comprehensive CoC Analysis - 1.2 Theorycrafting

I'm lvl59 now on my Rampage Staff CoC guy. Didn't get to play this weekend, so I'm not as far along as I would have liked to be. Some things I'm noticing. I didn't pick up any strong defensive options besides Vaal pact, meaning with my 3k life pool, I could very quickly drop from full to dead. Potions are AMAZING now. I also can't for the life of me 6s my Voll's, so I'm still playing with a 4L. DPS wise, I'm as strong as I thought I'd be, especially while using discharge. Constistancy-wise, I still haven't gone towards Shadow yet, so I'm still lacking alot of crit.

@Shinaides - Your tree's good, and it's a fine take on it. I'd personally allocate the 9 points you for True Strike elsewhere, namely for life. XD

I'm noticing with 1.2 that even though you can trump having lots of life nodes with just having levels instead, alot of players like me tend to take on content at lower levels (because it improves your leveling speed). i.e. I killed merciless piety at lvl58. Life nodes are still very important to me. :P
Since the introduction of spell echo, and now with the revised tree where it's become harder to min-max for crit, I'm feeling like simple self-casting builds can compete with cast on crit builds, in terms of dps, which is a really sad thing for me to say...
Hi guys,
I am crafting my Scion dagger ST CoC and I can't find a good setup for single target dps on a 4 link with life leech.
Would you have intel on this or ideas to solve it ?
Last edited by Thalligo on Aug 26, 2014, 6:45:02 PM
Sorry for the late response. I haven't been watching this thread too keenly. :P

If you're dual wielding, Dual strike->CoC->Leech->Some spell (EK?). If not, elemental hit is okay too. If you run CoE, some straight physical setup is good too.

This issue is one of the big reasons I personally avoid using ST for CoC. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info