[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

This is by far the most insane build I've ever seen, congrats
"
laposbivaly wrote:
GG build mate!

One question:
What you think about use Shock Nova instead of Arc? SN have higher chance to shock..

Shock nova does less damage, doesn't hit too nearby enemies and doesn't have the ability to hit far-away enemies. I'd go with Arc over Shock nova any time - both single- and multi-target.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on May 14, 2014, 9:59:56 AM
"
tatane wrote:
So if I'm correct, the life leech comes from the belt ? 1% only ?
Is it enough against ele reflect ?

I will try a build more tanky with aegis aurora (no RF of course).

I have a Aegis Aurora Mjölner build. It works very well.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0OPBB_ES0RlhRxFVAXLxoyGlUbyBzcHRQegSSLJLAnqSftKMUo-imlLJwvbzboOlI74TyOPQ9Co0MxQ2NHBkuNTDVN2E4qUWBV1lfJWPVZ81yKXhNfamEhZKNk52aebRlwfXC7cU1yqXYIe9d8g3y7fNl99X5Zf8aApITvhtGLeox2jr6PRo_6ksGTJ5rPncSePJ_LoqOnCKcrqZWsqqyvtAy2QbcxuJPAGsHFwfPC7MNtw4bE9saezfrZE9rd2-ffsOL355HqGOq66-7sGPO-9zL3wfjr-tL_HA==

Let me know, if you have any questions.

PS: Nice build Tom94, i will try it. Does it work without lvl 23 Purity or is the degen too huge? Can you test it if possible? Is Dream Fragment necessary for mana or only to not be frozen? Thx
Last edited by Pfipfapfo on May 14, 2014, 2:43:57 PM
Chaos Inoc Build update.

I decided to have two Mjolners (on weapon swap).
Weapon set #1 = Discharge + Arc + Life Leech with tank archon shield

Weapon set #2 = Discharge + Arc + Iron Will with Rathpith globe

This way, when I face reflect, I just click "X" and safe and sound.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on May 14, 2014, 11:20:28 PM
I am running a very similar build but I use more auras with all aura increased effect passive nodes taken:
purity of fire
purity of lightning
purity of ice
haste
vitality
discipline
wrath
anger

I tried using ROTP as well as dual wield with a soul taker + shav ring + COE.
Yes the proc by dual wield will be less but that’s not affecting too much because the attack speed of soul taker is quite fast and dual wield grant you 10% MORE attack speed.

Pros:
You don’t have to care about mana and any 6 linked skill could be spammed.
Shav ring could be used (nice int + ES regen)
Skills dmg are higher, with auras on, you could reach around 20k+ for LS and 15k+ for cyclone
Higher phy damage out put, so the low life life leech bonus from blood rage scales better
Cons:
Less proc rate
lower phy block chance and no spell block
Very gear dependent to use RF.
Less ES or defence from shield.

IMO, if you could get 7000 es without shield, you could try a soul taker.
Skill spamming is fun, esp in no regen map ;)
GMT +8
ign: RayHidetora
Last edited by bc_tkhaa on May 15, 2014, 1:05:59 AM
How is going this build with Atziri and Ubber Atziri?

And some maps with -23 resistances + elemental weakness and tempchains, something hard?
Progress update.

k ive hit lvl 85 and it defintely feels more and more like a strong build. Im still levelling all gems from lvl 1 to the current lvl 19 without quality and can easily keep up if not outdps most people in the groups. Not that outdps'ing anyone is important i just like the prospect of being able to kill stuff before it even gets close.

As for the rightous fire i am still not using this aspect yet as my purity of fire is not high enough to sustain it properly. However once purity of fire is at max ill make the switch for rathpith globe to the RF Shield (cant remember the name).

Still loving the build although im struggling at times (Again my own fault for not watching for reflect mobs, this however is something i am beginning to survive from instead of being one-shot).

THUMBS UP.
Dear tom,
i was looking at ur video and if im not wrong, u used purity of ice fire lightning+purity of elemntls right?
Build update:
I tried double cursing (hex master passive).
Cyclone + Faster attacks + Reduced Mana + Curse on Hit + Ele weakness + Conductivity.

And weapon swapping between Tank shield + Leech vs Rathpith + Iron Will works VERY VERY well.
Spoiler
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
Build update:
I tried double cursing (hex master passive).
Cyclone + Faster attacks + Reduced Mana + Curse on Hit + Ele weakness + Conductivity.

And weapon swapping between Tank shield + Leech vs Rathpith + Iron Will works VERY VERY well.
Spoiler

That sounds interesting. Double curse has the potential to further increase the DPS by quite a bit, but according to maths you lose more by not having Multistrike - even for single targets - than you get by having the additional curse.

Also you can't use Lightning Strike this way for packs, which is pretty essential when grouping with many people and things dont just get oneshot.

"
avichayyy wrote:
Dear tom,
i was looking at ur video and if im not wrong, u used purity of ice fire lightning+purity of elemntls right?

I am not using Purity of Elements.
I use Purity of Fire, Ice, Lightning, Haste, Discipline, Vitality.
IGN: Pirteloli

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info