[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Which gems would give best output for normal map running with this build at 1.3?
I have BBB mjolner , BBRRGG Shav, RRBB Helm, RRBB boots, GBBR glove, and shield which only has 1 red but im going to socket them but yeah just looking for most effective gems i can set up atm.
Last edited by digger0126 on Jan 17, 2015, 9:29:39 PM
"
digger0126 wrote:
Check what i would need to change or upgrade Please!

Idk if in order but ill post what i bougght each for . shav 95 ex mjornir 35 ex shav revelation 23 ex banquet ( elemental dmg) i got it from buddy 5 ex, doryani 2 ex, torment nail 2-3 ex..forgot , boots 2ex .
Im still looking to buy a shield, helmet but i wonder if the glove i have > meginord with curse on hit Then i can have just buy high energy helm sheild boots (without str points needed) Vs setup like mine that i have requires str (i lose on energy shield bit due to ones with str stat are just lower overall lower energy sheidl and could not find better atm)
if anyone has suggetion i would really like it and if i should swap some gear especially rares since i can resell them..
I have 0 gem and have about 120 ex left with these gears on me atm so i need gem and shield and some upgrade to items would really like some suggestion thanks! Whether i shud get 21/20 gem vs 20 gem with some gear upgrade.. etc something in these lines im iso help

Also helping me changing some socket whether to change mjolner to BBB im wondering i will mostly run just higher end maps + and just be ablet o manage all boss except ubers.

Hello, I have already messaged you my review of your gear.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Jan 17, 2015, 1:02:41 PM
"
digger0126 wrote:
Check what i would need to change or upgrade Please!

Just got a lovely shield for really nice price and basically.. stage 1 is complete
I have heard from many people i would need to change glove with ones with res and str am currently trying to look for one and if under 50 ex equips i can make any upgrade on any other equip im open to
suggestion =) I will be changing glove but idk if i will change the boots and helm... should i change them..? Im still hoping others would give their input on me =) thanks

You are rapidly approaching the point where there is no gear in existence with the rolls that would make it an improvement over yours apart from mirror gear which I do not recommend.

Are your resists capped? If so, I'd leave your gear alone unless you can find an equivalent piece but with a T1 strength roll instead of a crafted one or maybe nearly identical rolls but also with chaos resistance.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 17, 2015, 8:06:24 PM
RAINBOW STRIDE (with 1+ socket to allgem ) VS RARE BOOTS?
My Equip:
Spoiler

Still not sure how to Skill after Patch.
Played around with others Chars, mit want my Discharge back.
Any Ideas ?
Before Patch i played with VP, but not sure if i need it.
"
My Equip:
Spoiler

Still not sure how to Skill after Patch.
Played around with others Chars, mit want my Discharge back.
Any Ideas ?
Before Patch i played with VP, but not sure if i need it.

This build didn't really change in 1.3; if you had a working 1.2 setup, just do that
Hey, so I've recreated this build on a ranger since I was too lazy to level up a witch. It took some modifications, but my damage is completely unreal - I can instantly clear any map even with a full party. My energy shield is sitting at around 7,100 and my resistances are 80/80/81 / -60. I occasionally have trouble with elemental reflect. I'm not quite sure what I can do to make my build better at this point. I would really appreciate is someone could give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

My current gear:

My current passive tree (level 85):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAecFtQX5DXwOPBEPEVAUcRVQFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJbwnqSo4LR8vbzW5Nug6UkKjRtdHBklRS65Ms1AwVylYr1nzXGtcil9qZp5tGW6XcLtxhXKpeA1713zZfll-r3_GgKSESIZgjHaNGY9Gj_qTJ5UglwabJpuhn8uio6cIpyunMKlurJisqq_rtAy0xbcxwBrBxcHzwuzDbc3q0NDZE9lb2V_bXtvn3Yzfv-AS5-ro1ukC6hjquuwY8NXynPcy97731_jr-TP60g==

Sincerely,
Ren
Uber Atziri & Mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187517
Spectral Throw Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1692620
Mjolner Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519485
"
Rexire wrote:
Hey, so I've recreated this build on a ranger since I was too lazy to level up a witch. It took some modifications, but my damage is completely unreal - I can instantly clear any map even with a full party. My energy shield is sitting at around 7,100 and my resistances are 80/80/81 / -60. I occasionally have trouble with elemental reflect. I'm not quite sure what I can do to make my build better at this point. I would really appreciate is someone could give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

My current gear:

My current passive tree (level 85):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAecFtQX5DXwOPBEPEVAUcRVQFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJbwnqSo4LR8vbzW5Nug6UkKjRtdHBklRS65Ms1AwVylYr1nzXGtcil9qZp5tGW6XcLtxhXKpeA1713zZfll-r3_GgKSESIZgjHaNGY9Gj_qTJ5UglwabJpuhn8uio6cIpyunMKlurJisqq_rtAy0xbcxwBrBxcHzwuzDbc3q0NDZE9lb2V_bXtvn3Yzfv-AS5-ro1ukC6hjquuwY8NXynPcy97731_jr-TP60g==

Lightning penetration is better than iron will in your Mjolner. Also might want to pick up a couple more increased aura effect nodes to get the additional +2 max resist from your purities. Believe you need three more of those nodes.
I'd like to thank tom94 for the original concept of the build and funsy for his original vp version of the build.

Sorry in advance for posting a vaal pact version of this build, but i feel that its the only viable form of this build after 1.3 i've tried both a non vp build and i feel that the vp build is alot safer.

killed all bandits for the 3 passive skills obviously as thats the most efficient way for this build.

Here's my tree for lvl 90 scion:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecMfQ18DY0OPA-rEH8RUBRxFVAWvxcvGYoaOBqPGyUc3B0UHaofxyL0JLAlvCcLJ6ko-io4LYstqC9vNbk26DpSQqNGcUbXRwZJUUuuUzVXKVfJWK9Z81xrX2phUmaebAttGW-ecLtxhXKpeA1713zZfll_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRj0aP-pBVkyeYrZuhm7Wfy6cIpyunMKlurKqxkLQMt9a4k8AawcXDOsNtxp7KSsy30NDVddkT2VvbWdvn37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fba9zL31_jr-tL7CQ==

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

seeing as im saving up chromes to re-color my rare shield im using my correctly colored rathpith atm

With my rare shield ill have these stats below:
ES: 7100 (currently 6450 es with rathpith)
Fire/Cold/Lightning resists: 84/82/85
Atziri and Uber atziri deathless, trio easy peasy able to facetank etc with rathpith, will be safer with my rare shield.
"
Sorry in advance for posting a vaal pact version of this build, but i feel that its the only viable form of this build after 1.3 i've tried both a non vp build and i feel that the vp build is alot safer.

I haven't had any issues in 1.3 with my variant (which doesn't use VP)... seriously, 1.3 didn't change anything for this build from 1.2. If you had a working setup in 1.2 (VP or not), there's really no reason it should have changed in 1.3

A VP build with the life leech gem is going to have more survivability than a non-VP with lightning penetration, though at the expense of a considerable amount of DPS. You just have to decide which tradeoff you want. If you want to do Uber runs all the time and never want to die, then probably VP is the way to go. Map clearing or regular atziri, though... VP not required.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 20, 2015, 9:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info