[Ambush] LV84 Incinerator defeat Atziri

"
1337fun wrote:
Ooh, than i should start a thread about me killing atziri with glacial cascade :)

Have cheaper gear, only 5L carcass (made myself), both rings 3c each, neck 1 alch, gloves 3c, boots 5c, helm 1c, shield 5c, wand self found. Gems lvled myself.

Still good job, casters have not easy with atziri.

Did you beat it with max 87% resists (including flask effect) and 0% spell block?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Why 0 spell block? he have 75% ...
+ he have AA and CoD

I have 47% spell block and 91% resists with flasks, which i cant even run 50% of the time, i would need them. An thats all.

So what's ur point there? I have one way to mitigate dmg and he other, i would not consider mine superior to his. And if even it was superior, cheaper is cheaper :P
Last edited by 1337fun on Jun 1, 2014, 12:05:55 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
Why 0 spell block? he have 75% ...
+ he have AA and CoD

I have 47% spell block and 91% resists with flasks, which i cant even run 50% of the time, i would need them. An thats all.

So what's ur point there? I have one way to mitigate dmg and he other, i would not consider mine superior to his. And if even it was superior, cheaper is cheaper :P

Because I find Atziri kills only impressive if they are done in 4 month leagues with max 87% resists with flask and 0% spell block. Reason for why is because it then requires far more mechanical mastery due to the heavy elemental damage atziri does.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jun 1, 2014, 12:12:11 PM
Plz, link to a build, that impresses u :)
can anyone post the updated passive tree for this particular setup/build? ty
WTF ?

I just went over the videos trying to get some ideas for my incinerate build.

did anyone notice how little damage he was taking against the trio ??

is that due to the high block chance ?

is AA really that good ?

I mean I understand he had MoM, but even looking at life AND mana, he just wasn't taking that much damage. When I go in there I damn near get 1-shotted, and yet he was planted in place quite a lot of the time AND NO IMMORTAL CALL!

wow.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
WTF ?

I just went over the videos trying to get some ideas for my incinerate build.

did anyone notice how little damage he was taking against the trio ??

is that due to the high block chance ?

is AA really that good ?

I mean I understand he had MoM, but even looking at life AND mana, he just wasn't taking that much damage. When I go in there I damn near get 1-shotted, and yet he was planted in place quite a lot of the time AND NO IMMORTAL CALL!

wow.

I think that high block, MoM and level 21 arctic armor help a lot to avoid oneshot hit, plus do not undestimate the life on hit given by cybil's paw.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Hey guys, what's the 1.2 tree for this build? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info