[Ambush] LV84 Incinerator defeat Atziri

Well done! I'm almost there on my incinerator as well.

Can you explain your CWDT setup in your boots though?
The silent majority.
"
PanicAK wrote:
Well done! I'm almost there on my incinerator as well.

Can you explain your CWDT setup in your boots though?

Lv1 CWDT+End. cry
blue and green socket just for lvling
Good $h*t!!! I was losing faith thought only RF builds could kill her lol!!
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
nice videos, mate. 10/10
grats on the kill. I understand you're a block build, but I was wondering if you might provide some feedback regarding cybils paw vs life leech support gem for survivability. also noticed you only ran the clarity aura, would the fight not have been easier had you been running purity of fire and possibly purity of lightning?
Congrats!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Congrats, very impressive!

Those looking for cheaper, there is still RF. I did it at 85 with no kaom and 4L carcass. 2ex for phoenix, 1ex for carcass, and the rest of the items 2c or less.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Can you tell me how much mana regen you have ?
Ooh, than i should start a thread about me killing atziri with glacial cascade :)

Have cheaper gear, only 5L carcass (made myself), both rings 3c each, neck 1 alch, gloves 3c, boots 5c, helm 1c, shield 5c, wand self found. Gems lvled myself.

Still good job, casters have not easy with atziri.
Good job. seeing your video makes me miss my incinerator. I rolled one last league, and don't roll the same two leagues in a row.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info