What body type do you prefer in a man/would you want to have?

BMI doesn't mean shit.

As a long life ecto I got to say that it does have it's merits if you stay in shape and excercise. Half of my buddies at my age turned into slobs and I still look damn fine for a 30+. Still, over a decade ago I did indeed look like a skeleton and it was bloody horrible lol. No to to mention that I am able to devour fastfoods, flush it with infinite soda and not gain a damned kilo. Superpowers are so random man.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
BMI doesn't mean shit.

As a long life ecto I got to say that it does have it's merits if you stay in shape and excercise. Half of my buddies at my age turned into slobs and I still look damn fine for a 30+. Still, over a decade ago I did indeed look like a skeleton and it was bloody horrible lol. No to to mention that I am able to devour fastfoods, flush it with infinite soda and not gain a damned kilo. Superpowers are so random man.

Yeah, BMI is stupid because it doesn't care about muscles. The other reason why I don't like it is because it also obviously doesn't care about types. Some people are naturally better at not gaining weight than others. It would be just a huge pain for those that can't to try and reach the better BMI. Imagine if I go by this drawing, then most of the japanese people are underweight.
Yep I'm an ectomorph and BMI is indeed shit.

I sit on my arse all day and stuff my mouth with pizzas, burgers, cakes and chocolate, and my BMI is still <25 and I just cant gain weight.

If I ate healthily Id be underweight.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Yep I'm an ectomorph and BMI is indeed shit.

I sit on my arse all day and stuff my mouth with pizzas, burgers, cakes and chocolate, and my BMI is still <25 and I just cant gain weight.

If I ate healthily Id be underweight.

To quote the classic BMBI - do you even lift? Muscle gain is the only way to gain weight for an ecto. Sure it is still a pain to gain, strength comes easily but mass gain not so much, but better than nothing. Additional fun factor - taking armwrestling bets with random people who look bulkier - easiest money ever earnt lol.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

I was lifting earlier this year but already stopped.

I love eating junk food all the time though.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
bhavv wrote:

God damn, I'm white as a bone but damn I love me some KFC. In buckets.

"
"
bhavv wrote:

God damn, I'm white as a bone but damn I love me some KFC. In buckets.

love me some popcorn chicken
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Love any kind of chicken except reformed.

- PoE TOS.
I love any body.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info