Convocation

Been playing a Golemancer this league and seriously, REDUCE the damn cooldown. 8 Secondes is atrocious, 6 would be fine and you could spec into it with the helm enchantments if you really want to.

I don't even care about the regen bonus, remove it if you think it's too OP but please reduce the CD.
I do believe the cooldown is too long. It always happens that my minions are in a bad situation (I.E : Atziri's flameblast) and you can only watch your minions get instant killed...
I also think that the cooldown on this skillgem is way too long and the hp. regen on it does next to nothing for your minions endgame.

My suggestion would be to at least cut the cooldown in halv and make it a % based regen.
Or remove the hp regen completely and reduce the cooldown even further and let us controll our minions more freely.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 24, 2017, 9:55:53 AM
"
I also think that the cooldown on this skillgem is way too long and the hp. regen on it does next to nothing for your minions endgame.

My suggestion would be to at least cut the cooldown in halv and make it a % based regen.
Or remove the hp regen completely and reduce the cooldown even further and let us controll our minions more freely.

I would like to see this as well. either completely remove the hp regen and make it a 1 or 2 second cooldown. or make it a % based regen and half the cooldown from 8 to 4 at max
As a pure summoner (double totem, spectres, zombies, raging spirits, golem, guardian) I feel that spell should be included in the ascension necromancer tree as a FREE skill which does not occupy a gem slot. It should just be accessible via the hotkey selector.
Why?
Because it´s absolutely mandatory, that´s why. I can´t even cause damage on my own (and single totem I wouldn´t cause more than a ridiculous low amount). So I´m fully dependant on the AI of my minions. But spectres which don´t understand the meaning of a bridge, a staircase or even a door and simply stand outside of the battle zone NEED to be gathered.

I feel like a warrior who loses his sword from time to time and needs an extra skill to pick it up again.

Make convocation free for necromancers. And remove the cooldown please. or lower it to maybe 2-3 seconds.
Could we change this skill into a toggle? What I mean is you press it once and your minions are "hidden" unable to attack or take damage, then press it again to "release" them at your location. That way you can have them avoid boss damage / traps / etc.
For the sake of necromancers having something to heal with when using umbilicus immortalis, let the caster get the regen buff aswell, and maybe lower the cooldown period a couple of seconds!!!
Last edited by Ninja_Hikage on Mar 8, 2017, 9:38:57 PM
Is there any intent to make this usable with totems?
While leveling my current Summoner, the issue of the cooldown came up. My original idea was to just put it on a totem to create a sort of Tactical Undead Nuke but it doesn't seem to work with Spell Totem.

The cooldown issue wouldn't even be relevant if it could be attached to a Totem with Reduced Duration.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
Skill superposition in PoE.
You may think there is such skill like convocation unless you try it.

In fact 8sec cd makes it unusable in situation where the skill is needed.

Suggestion: remove cd, restrict triggers from possible supports.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Mar 21, 2017, 10:17:21 AM
I'm playing a classic summoner (not duration based minions) for the first time and I find it ridiculous that this skill is on an 8 second cooldown. You basically need it every second or third pack or you have to run around trying to avoid getting wailed on by mobs waiting for your minions to catch up to your position, and then wait further as they move to engage those enemies.

It makes playing a summoner very frustrating and clunky. I am honestly surprised there is no cooldown reduction as the gem levels or on an ascendency or even a jewel. It is a huge quality of life issue.

Please give us some way to reduce the horrendous cooldown on this must-have skill before 3.0 that isn't a subpar helm enchant.

Also, the heal is irrelevant and cannot even be abused when your zombies/golems have tens of thousands of HP.
Last edited by myrmician on Mar 31, 2017, 4:43:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info