Act/Map Boss Unique Drop Guide

Sentracer:

- Some of the tiems u listed arent true of where it drops and can only be obtained by certain areas. The ilvl base item if it drops on that area then can be also same for unique. But if the ilvl base item are different than the unique level item then you need 2 more levels.

- The other things its e.g. the Void Battery. Where u got the info about that only can get looted from lvl 75+ maps ?, you can get it from map 66 if you kill the unique boss ( +2 level item ) or from Dominus / Piety / 68+ Maps. Hope you didnt read the undated and unupdated page POE WIKI. Also you can have it from chance orb obviously.

- From Piety you can get it lots of the stuff like Dom, but not all items with major lvl than she. Its like Shavronne wrappings and Mjolner: DOCKS. Lvl 69 Crown of Eyes Hubris Circlet can be looted to Piety, why, well just do 700 runs in 3 days and then watch the levels of area and the unique boss: plus 2 more levels then.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jul 29, 2014, 6:15:02 AM
"can drop" and "will drop" are 2 different things in PoE :)
IGN TylordRampage
oh nice, thx for the guide
I wish I saw something like this when I started PoE. Very useful, thanks.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Thanks for the replies. I updated the post, each item now has a direct link to it's wiki page.

"
visiON123 wrote:
Alphabetical order please.

They are listed in order of the required level for ease of future edits.

"
Dhoros wrote:

- Some of the tiems u listed arent true of where it drops and can only be obtained by certain areas. The ilvl base item if it drops on that area then can be also same for unique. But if the ilvl base item are different than the unique level item then you need 2 more levels.

I have no idea what this means

"
Dhoros wrote:

- The other things its e.g. the Void Battery. Where u got the info about that only can get looted from lvl 75+ maps ?, you can get it from map 66 if you kill the unique boss ( +2 level item ) or from Dominus / Piety / 68+ Maps. Hope you didnt read the undated and unupdated page POE WIKI. Also you can have it from chance orb obviously.

Void Battery is a map only drop. Only monsters with a level of 77+ can drop it. It's in the patch notes somewhere if you want to dig through them. It cannot drop from anywhere else except the The Cowards Trial unique map boss.

The map only uniques and the required monster level are as follows:

Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

All uniques except the ones dropped by Atziri can be chanced regardless of the base ilvl. That's not what this thread is about.

"
Dhoros wrote:

- From Piety you can get it lots of the stuff like Dom, but not all items with major lvl than she. Its like Shavronne wrappings and Mjolner: DOCKS. Lvl 69 Crown of Eyes Hubris Circlet can be looted to Piety, why, well just do 700 runs in 3 days and then watch the levels of area and the unique boss: plus 2 more levels then.

Piety cannot drop Crown of Eyes. It's required level is 69, Piety's monster level is 68. Hubris Circlet cannot drop in a lvl 66 area.
Last edited by Sentracer on Aug 5, 2014, 8:36:06 AM
I'm 99% sure a friend of mine got a voltazic from a sub 70 map.

Will ask him when I get a hold of him where it dropped
Last edited by rasvaag on Aug 5, 2014, 5:36:47 PM
"
rasvaag wrote:
I'm 99% sure a friend of mine got a voltazic from a sub 70 map.

Will ask him when I get a hold of him where it dropped
That may have been before before patch 1.0. After they implemented map only uniques Voltaxic can only drop from monsters with a level of 78. I'm 100% positive.
nvm
Last edited by Erehr on Aug 5, 2014, 9:14:12 PM
Sentracer - haven't gotten a hold of him yet, but he started playing after SoTV.

I may be wrong and he might have been in a map pub group, but I doubt it. Although I've been wrong before, just annoyed he hasnt been on steam yet xD
Last edited by rasvaag on Aug 7, 2014, 11:52:10 AM
I got a Tabula Rasa with Level 3 in a corrupted area in coast map from the boss in there. The area had a +43% or above more item drops mod. I had some +% chance for rare drops items and an overall chance of about +30%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info