[1.1.5] Kenzorz Crit Glacial Cascade Witch (updated for 1.3.0)

Not yet, just some ele resists rings. I'm only 56 just farming in felsshrine but 126 mana cost really hurts. Yes I have some clarity on and had not taken EB yet because I die easily with 2k life..
"
jazcruzer wrote:
Not yet, just some ele resists rings. I'm only 56 just farming in felsshrine but 126 mana cost really hurts. Yes I have some clarity on and had not taken EB yet because I die easily with 2k life..

Get mana regen on your rings (with a bit of ele resist) and focus your gloves or helm on life/resists, multiple ele resist rings are much more expensive than ele resist helms/gloves. % Mana regen makes a huge difference.

Also your build should be quite close to EB no? EB with Discipline makes a huge difference.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on May 11, 2014, 7:52:36 AM
What do you think of LGoH instead of life leech for this build? With the way glacial cascade hits multiple times, could that be better? Or does the damage get high enough where leech will always heal more? Perhaps when scaling with cast speed instead of crit?
Last edited by Zaugrishak on May 13, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
"
Zaugrishak wrote:
What do you think of LGoH instead of life leech for this build? With the way glacial cascade hits multiple times, could that be better? Or does the damage get high enough where leech will always heal more? Perhaps when scaling with cast speed instead of crit?

Life gain on hit doesnt work with spells....
Yes, I see that now. My bad
Seems to be the most successful GC build I can find. Gonna try it. One question though... Why not Berek's Grip?
"
Largefarva wrote:
Seems to be the most successful GC build I can find. Gonna try it. One question though... Why not Berek's Grip?

Legacy item, it doesn't drop in Ambush league. If you can get your hands on one though, it would be extremely good.
I run your build and the problem was that at 1st char cannot buy good crit items. So i decide 2 make small change. And i can say: "Thx for build" ;)

Current passiwe tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwVbB2MHpQ5ID8QRlhRNFecWbxa_FvMZhRpsHwIkPCSqJjwnqSycLR8vnTbFNuk7fDwFPV9BlkSrRtdJUUmyUEJSU1WuVcZXK1ptXcZd8mBtYeJmT20ZcFJw1XNTc7N6qn5Zf8aBSYIQgh6DOIfbiEKLjIw2jmSPRo-ml5WX9J2AnaOdrp_fogCiLqKjpwinXLI4tQS2-riTuMrAUcBUwfPPZdDQ1U_YJNrd2wved9-w4XPjauQi6-7tIO988GvyHfPq96b8qw==

Current equipment

Off/def stats with self buff

How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
"
Patrol87 wrote:
I run your build and the problem was that at 1st char cannot buy good crit items. So i decide 2 make small change. And i can say: "Thx for build" ;)

You're welcome.

By the way, you should take those 12% life nodes in the middle of the Shadow area, 2 nodes for 24% life is very worth it!
Last edited by Kenzorz on May 16, 2014, 11:48:46 AM
thx!
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info