Please do not release Seraph Wings MTX in their current state

+1
My first impression was: cute butter fly / faery

Why not to do some dark daemon wings?

Also why yellow wings exactly as in D3?
Last edited by Dynuel on Apr 28, 2014, 11:57:20 AM
I really don't post much but I feel it is needed for this. I thought I was done with games that had effects that looked like this and to see this is so disappointing.

If you want to release wing micros please make them way smaller and have an ebony effect or something. That would actually be neat!
+ 1 for over the top. Takes away from the dark feel of the game.
"
Dynuel wrote:
My first impression was: cute butter fly / faery

Why not to do some dark daemon wings?

Because it matches the Seraph Theme.

And you know what, they probably will make some dark daemon wings.

This micro is awesome and looks sick. GGG is doing a fantastic job and I'm certain the micro will sell extremely well.
I'm not totally against Wing type MTX.
Color choice is good. White, Black, Silver, Gold
Along with different types. Angelic, Demonic, Feathery, Draconic, etc.

Also, besides Wings, there isn't much else they can do in terms of "Back" MTX's.
They could do something like spikes coming out of the player, or more of the bacpack type ones.

Also, pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants .
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
At first from the teaser pic from last week I didn't think they were that bad.

After that video though...... LOL. Those are horrible. I will not be buying that MTX.

Those wings are HUGE!!!! Like, they are aren't just a back slot like the Holiday Sack, or the supporters armoury looking wings (which I actually think some are sweet). These Serpah wings are full blown D3/LoL/generic mmo wings, gigantic cartoony.

Poor Russell, he must be miserable,I know how much he hates all this flashy junk. I wish GGG would let Russell influence the art direction, more dark gritty, subtle Wraeclast atmosphere fitting MTX, wings could have been made, that even would have fit into the game.

If I didn't know any better and had no experience with this game, at first glance I would think GGG was catering to console gamer kids!!! I would probably dismiss the game as not one I wanted to play. At first glance those wings scream "kids console game". It gives a bad impression of the game and definitely is NOT attracting the kind of people that are healthy for the game to have.

No offense, but attracting 12 year old kids to this game, is a REALLY bad idea. This game is not for them, the math is over their head, so to speak. When they fail at the game they will just pollute the forums with tears and crying for nerfs.

Is that really the kind of gamer GGG wants to attract to PoE?

=x

stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Apr 28, 2014, 12:04:53 PM
+1 on this.
+1 they are horrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info