Please do not release Seraph Wings MTX in their current state

Maybe this is GGG catering to the Asian market (those guys love wings for some reason)? Chris pls respond.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Doubt you'll see very many of them, buying these wings will probably be the same price as buying 5 other games.
Honestly those are the best looking wings I have seen in any game, many respects to those who designed them.
Noblesse oblige
I agree, I think they are bit much....

I dont think it was an accident that the wings of the angels in the Daiblo games look the way they do, much more understated and more fitting with the atmosphere... in d2 anyways
I'm also going to have to agree that these go overboard. The cost of them should not justify them not fitting with the rest of the game.
IGN: Kleev
10 pages and not even a reply from GGG. This is totally stupid.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
10 pages and not even a reply from GGG. This is totally stupid.

I hope they reply soon.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I agree with you dude, this is getting silly. They need to make money somehow though, if this is what sells and keeps them going then I don't mind too much.
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Honestly those are the best looking wings I have seen in any game, many respects to those who designed them.

Other games have horrible looking effects, GGG always makes them fit the style of the game.

/thread
Pricing aside, stop complaining about the looks.

If you actually understood the meaning and history behind the word "Seraph" youd appreciate and understand the art more and understand their reasoning behind their design choices for it.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info