Please do not release Seraph Wings MTX in their current state

GGG's written manifesto, found on the homepage of Pathofexile.com
"
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.
source

Please GGG, do not release the Seraph Wings in their current state. I believe you are contracting your own manifesto on the game. Once people buy the MTX, you will not be able to recall it.

Look at how bright and cartoony this looks!
Seraph Wings YouTube video

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Apr 28, 2014, 11:47:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree with this 100%. Not only are they gawdy, its not very fair to people that bought the high-level supporter packs with less elaborate back attachments.
IGN: IlluminatiConfirmed_
Last edited by _tegra on Apr 28, 2014, 11:09:32 AM
i agree
Last edited by Lennywing on Apr 28, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
We can only hope they'll cost as much as the lightning scorpion so you'll not see them more than once every two weeks.
Seriously though, I was really disappointed when I saw that video. I'm already not a fan of the seraph armour, but these are just too much. I know they'll never pull them back, but at least tone them down and for gods sake make them smaller...
Last edited by Johnny_Annihilation on Apr 28, 2014, 11:04:10 AM
oh wow ... bright! to bright for the darky game world... instead doing them

like dis:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
These wings are almost as bad as Razer Footprints in my opinion. Only more obnoxious.
What bothers me is that they are more flashy then then 900 DOLLAR wings. like what. the. hell ._.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
The odd thing about those Seraph MTXes is that the preview images (not the videos) actually fit in more with the art direction of the game. But the glow in-game ruins the appearance.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
the first mtx i actually dont like.
you have my sword, bow and axe on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info