The REAL Beta Numbers Thread

Heh. Wonder what the numbers will look like when GGG implements PvP play? Gonna attract a lotta folks, when that happens! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Milestone update: over 300,000 accounts have been created on pathofexile.com!

Added 13,000 possible beta accounts due to support packs. Estimating more than 1 key per purchase, that takes the total to over 100,000 possible beta accounts, or about 1/3 of all accounts.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
100,000 got beta keys ? and 200,000 left ? right??
Based on my estimates, yes. These numbers aren't confirmed by GGG, but they're probably somewhat accurate.
Thanks for staying on top of the numbers, WB88! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
WhiteBoy88,

Thanks for keeping this updated. It's really nice to be able to figure out a rough idea as to our chances of getting keys. Congratulations on the milestone, too.
Ah, nice! Just stumbled upon this thread and bookmarked it to see how the numbers grow. :D

Big thank you, Whiteboy from me, too.
Wow that took you some effort OP
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server (212.16.110.188:64738 PW: poe)

.....And that's all I have to say about that.
It's probably going to be a long wait for a beta key.
A long-overdue update!

In the past month, over 2,000 accounts have been created per day. Looks like those public weekends were good PR!

By my estimates, there are now over 100,000 possible beta accounts (95,532 by my calculations).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info